Midcap category of stocks

Dear People,

What is the difference between these indexes ?

NIFTY Midcap 50 Index

NIFTY Full Midcap 100 Index

NIFTY Free Float Midcap 100 Index

NIFTY Midcap150 Index

I am looking for a 'midcap' category of stocks. Which index constiuents are midcap category of stocks ?

I can tell you how to find the correct index.Go to any mutual fund site and see any of their Midcap fund.In this you will see the benchmark index against the fund is compared.

Smart_trade

Whats the meaning of the quote in your signature bhai ?
It means that armatures go broke by taking large losses but professional also go broke by taking small profits.So to be successful in trading one has to cut the losses quickly but hold the winners ( and possibly add ) till they achieve their full profit potential.

This is a quote by legendary trader William Eckhardt and I feel that this quote summarises essential of good professional trading.

Smart_trade

It means that armatures go broke by taking large losses but professional also go broke by taking small profits.So to be successful in trading one has to cut the losses quickly but hold the winners ( and possibly add ) till they achieve their full profit potential.

This is a quote by legendary trader William Eckhardt and I feel that this quote summarises essential of good professional trading.

Smart_trade
Another beautiful one by William Eckhardt.

"What feels good is often the wrong thing to do"

"The desire to maximize the number of winning trades works against the trader. The success rate of trades is the least important statistic and even inversely proportional to performance"

With regards to the second quote, recently Zerodha has started charging for NOW trading software. Can you please recommend which broker you use for least expenses and which software do they provide ?