MF on Kothari Pioneer Prima Plus

I had purchased in Sept 94 for 5000 Rs MF from Kothari Pioneer Prima Plus. I forgot about the transaction and just last week got hold of the Account Statement. I was unable to get the current value of the fund. Have they changed the name of the fund. How much is worth today..

Please help me..

Dhaya

sdhaya said:
I had purchased in Sept 94 for 5000 Rs MF from Kothari Pioneer Prima Plus. I forgot about the transaction and just last week got hold of the Account Statement. I was unable to get the current value of the fund. Have they changed the name of the fund. How much is worth today..

Please help me..

Dhaya
After merger of Kothari Pioneer Prima Plus with Franklin Templeton, the fund has been renamed as "Franklin India Prima Plus". For NAV

http://www.valueresearchonline.com/funds/newsnapshot.asp?schemecode=116

Looks, you have made a killing over there :D

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply.. I checked the NAV.. it sure is kill..
I brought in Feb 2006 Birla Infrastucture Fund for 25,000 Rs.. Still I am unable get the latest NAV.. Any idea why ?

Thanks

Dhaya

sdhaya said:
Thanks for your reply.. I checked the NAV.. it sure is kill..
I brought in Feb 2006 Birla Infrastucture Fund for 25,000 Rs.. Still I am unable get the latest NAV.. Any idea why ?

Thanks

Dhaya
Check the same site, viz., valueresearch. If that does not work, in some other post TraderJi had mentioned a site to check NAV. Please search for the post, you will get all the info.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

dhaya.........

i believe that it could be franklin templeton prima fund. its growth fund has a NAV of about 109.35
and its dividend fund has about a NAV of 32.06