MF NAV Feed

I am looking for a regular periodic NAV Feed either in .txt/xls which will have the latest NAVs of all the Funds. I know it is available on AMFI Site has the text format, however it needs to be downloaded manually by visiting the site everytime. Is there any other source or way to get it without manual intervention on a periodic basis.

Nava

I am looking for a regular periodic NAV Feed either in .txt/xls which will have the latest NAVs of all the Funds. I know it is available on AMFI Site has the text format, however it needs to be downloaded manually by visiting the site everytime. Is there any other source or way to get it without manual intervention on a periodic basis.
Hi,
Open googlespreadsheet using your gmail ID.
In any one of the spreadsheet cell type the below contents(replace **** with http).

=importhtml(ʺ****://www.valueresearchonline.com/funds/h2_typecomp.asp?mode=navdetail&Type=1&objective=8ʺ,ʺtableʺ,0)

It will automatically fetch the NAV of the all Largecap fund from valueresearchonline.com and updated everyday evening.
Similarly you can do it for other funds by changing the url.

You can also do this in excel by using
Data..> Import External Data..> New webqurey.
And type the url.

Thanks, I tried this and was not successful in pulling the NAV info. XL fails to import. Also even if we resolve this issue, we may have to download for each of the categories.

Folks are there any alternatives