Method To Use For Successful Day Trading

trend line and candle stick pattern didn't work in intraday i lost my f.u.c.k.i.n.g 80thousand on 21st also i work sometime in swing trading method but sometime as because today's market is totally depend on politics and news not in this type of methods..but it work in stable market....

kharikumaar

trend line and candle stick pattern didn't work in intraday i lost my f.u.c.k.i.n.g 80thousand on 21st also i work sometime in swing trading method but sometime as because today's market is totally depend on politics and news not in this type of methods..but it work in stable market....
Immaterial of what your feelings and emotions are, please understand that most people would have undergone the same trauma. it would be more pleasant if you can maintain some decorum and desist from using such language in a public forum.

dont get disheartened, theres always another day

:)

sudoku1

any method ,any strategy......but the best & most imp of all method for a successful trade is PUTTING A STOPLOSS;)

sudoku1

trend line and candle stick pattern didn't work in intraday i lost my 80thousand on 21st also i work sometime in swing trading method but sometime as because today's market is totally depend on politics and news not in this type of methods..but it work in stable market....
mkts spend 80% time in volatility & 20% in stability....
they r like sea.....& not rivers:)

bunny

Hi Pritam,
I also have the similar experience in intraday. And I too lost paper money that way.(I am still doing paper trade as I am still learning the technicals).

I hope you are not making the same mistake that I made - assuming that there will be only one support line or trend line in a given timeframe. There can be multiple ones. I wrongly assumed that there is only one line and failed to catch profitable movements.

I prefer deliveries. I have mostly seen that in a trending market, when we use use MACD 3,10,16(instead of 12,26,9 which gives same signal 2-3 sessions later), we can get the signals somewhere like 2 sessions before.

To others reading this, I am a no-wise(novice), so please correct me if I am mistaken.

Thanks.

DEAR ALL MEMBERS ,
I AM PRESENTLY USING THREE METHOD FOR SUCCESSFUL TRADING
U CAN ALSO USE THE SAME -SECRET OF MY SUCCESS IS AS FOLLOWS
I KNOW U ALL ARE BRILLIANT , I MY SELF WRITE VERY OCCASSIONALY ON THIS FORUM

NOW COME TO THE POINT - MY SECRET WAYS FOR SUCCESSFUL DAY TRADING

METHOD 1) See the market trend - There is only three trends in any sort of market it is fixed & definite

Up Trend - If u find up trend of the market by seeing bhavcopy on that end of the day.You can analyse the same which trend is going.

Use this method for Next Working day that Buy At Open /Sell at High
U get definite profit.( But u should have a method to calculate breakout price / High Price etc.If u dont have - I developed Excel Utility -& It is for sale gives complete analysis)

DOWN TREND - If u find down trend then Buy any share at it's low's low ( Low's low means that if u observed it very carefully - You can find Low's low value - Normally Market Up's By Only Once & Down by Three times in a day
which i observed ) Sell at Close of the market ( Means before 3.30 pm- Indian Market)

Third Trend is Not Up & Not Down - That means Once share open it directly goes at certail level & also closes at nearly by same level.
In that case U buy at close time & Sale at next immediate day.

If u follow this startergy new comers & experienced will also get profit.

In detals i will explain soon.
If u have query regarding how logic works behind this.I am ready to explain
to all experts.
Thanks
as156
dude,how to find up trend and down trend and how to see bhav copy..please explain

dear bunny ,, trend line didn't work in this type of market if u are swing or long distance trader then u must use rsi and tsi with default parameter and check with 5,10,15 or 30 time frame ...these two give overbought and oversell signal..also if u want good signal then first check nifty overbought or oversell with different time frame and then check which stock is giving same overbought or oversell signal...i am currently working with this in intraday ...u must know how to use rsi(this rsi is with 2 lines so don't confuse )....

bunny

dear bunny ,, trend line didn't work in this type of market if u are swing or long distance trader then u must use rsi and tsi with default parameter and check with 5,10,15 or 30 time frame ...these two give overbought and oversell signal..also if u want good signal then first check nifty overbought or oversell with different time frame and then check which stock is giving same overbought or oversell signal...i am currently working with this in intraday ...u must know how to use rsi(this rsi is with 2 lines so don't confuse )....
Hi Pritam,
Actually I am new to technical analysis and haven't studied about RSI. But I remember that it was mentioned in the book(Ashwani Gujral's) that RSI does not work satisfactorily in a trending market; and the current market in trending as opposed to a range-bound trading market.

So essentially, I could not understand what you wrote in your post, sorry for that, but I will definitely read it again when I finish learning about the RSI. But can you please tell me if you could get satisfactory results using RSI?

Thanks,
-Rohan

dude non of the indicators give correct signal in trending market ...rsi is used by many traders ..most of the traders think rsi is good as compared to other indicators...