Method To Use For Successful Day Trading

DEAR ALL MEMBERS ,
I AM PRESENTLY USING THREE METHOD FOR SUCCESSFUL TRADING
U CAN ALSO USE THE SAME -SECRET OF MY SUCCESS IS AS FOLLOWS
I KNOW U ALL ARE BRILLIANT , I MY SELF WRITE VERY OCCASSIONALY ON THIS FORUM

NOW COME TO THE POINT - MY SECRET WAYS FOR SUCCESSFUL DAY TRADING

METHOD 1) See the market trend - There is only three trends in any sort of market it is fixed & definite

Up Trend - If u find up trend of the market by seeing bhavcopy on that end of the day.You can analyse the same which trend is going.

Use this method for Next Working day that Buy At Open /Sell at High
U get definite profit.( But u should have a method to calculate breakout price / High Price etc.If u dont have - I developed Excel Utility -& It is for sale gives complete analysis)

DOWN TREND - If u find down trend then Buy any share at it's low's low ( Low's low means that if u observed it very carefully - You can find Low's low value - Normally Market Up's By Only Once & Down by Three times in a day
which i observed ) Sell at Close of the market ( Means before 3.30 pm- Indian Market)

Third Trend is Not Up & Not Down - That means Once share open it directly goes at certail level & also closes at nearly by same level.
In that case U buy at close time & Sale at next immediate day.

If u follow this startergy new comers & experienced will also get profit.

In detals i will explain soon.
If u have query regarding how logic works behind this.I am ready to explain
to all experts.
Thanks
as156

R

ratan jain

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have to buy when the low's highs' close is exceeded by the close of the lows high, if the open today was higher than the low's low of the previous day!

I will forward test this system and let u know! :)

This is one system I dont mind sharing :) it will take u from 9:56 in the morning to about 5:30 in the evening to find out if u have a buy or a sell :)

ratan-
Pl. Note - Observe The Trend Of The Market First & Do This
Very Useful. IF U NEED I CAN TELL U TIME OF BUYING & SELLING - If u don't want to stay in chair consistantly.
Thanks
As156

Last edited:
R

ratan jain

I would prefer if u could pinpoint the exact time like buy relaiance at 1905 at 12:20 pm

DOWN TREND - If u find down trend then Buy any share at it's low's low ( Low's low means that if u observed it very carefully - You can find Low's low value - Normally Market Up's By Only Once & Down by Three times in a day
which i observed ) Sell at Close of the market ( Means before 3.30 pm- Indian Market)

Dear as156
In a down trend, if u sell at near day's closing time, u will find a huge crowd buying at about 3.10 Pm for BTST resulting in mkt opening at much higher price the next day.U have to watch carefully this aspect

Dear ash156

I am very much enthusiastic to know your SECRET day trading strategy. If you don't mind pls share it ASAP...........as whatever you wrote is quite confusing to me!!!!!

Thats really great as156.
Can you tell me how can I get the live data from NSE/BSE ?
I need to get the share price on request only. Say I request for DrReddy and then get the share price in the response....

sorry for the delay - Dear Kiran , u can have look of softwares in traderji platform u can find excel attachments available ,done by some reputed members of the site who themselve are software professional.You can download their software in excel which gives you live data,actually that is not live data but will get one minute delayed data.They written macros to get this data from yahoo. You can use it.Since so many softwares available with a fee to get live data.We donot have any live data feed site free of cost.
Another way of to analyse the share by downloading yesterdays bhavcopy.
But that is totally different aspect than what u have asked.
u welcome for another queries regarding.

Thanks
as156

Thanks as156,

Thats great..
Thanks to the techies here who developed the software. Where can I that excel sheet which pics the data from yahoo/NSE ?

How much it would cost for live data from NSE/BSE ?

Regards,