Metatrader to Nest order utility

yasu222

Any utility available that place buy/sell orders in Nest terminal as per the signals generated in Metatrader(MT4). MT4 to Nest Terminal interface..

Yasu222

Any utility available that place buy/sell orders in Nest terminal as per the signals generated in Metatrader(MT4). MT4 to Nest Terminal interface..

Yasu222
Hi Yasu222,was surfing in the morning for automated trading for nse,mcx find which will be useful for u don't know,but have a look at the video.FireTrade- Automatic Trading for NSE/MCX/NCDEX. Site is Autometa trading. Please search.
Don't know it will help u or not but came across that why sharing.

Regards
Debashish:)

bpr

I coded my self for mt4 to nest trader, Now

which is fully automatic place order to nest trader when signal has created by mt4 order is placed on Nest trader, NOW. and order is confirmed automatically.

any comments pls.

thanks
suman
UI can be improved. First it should have Connect to MT4 button on clicking of that the it should check that the MT4 is running and connect to that specific chart based on the parameters and show the status in green.
Similarly connect to NEST which should check if the NEST trader is running and then show the status as green.
Both MT4 and NEST parameters should be in a different box.
When both are green then the START button should be enabled.

jagankris

UI can be improved. First it should have Connect to MT4 button on clicking of that the it should check that the MT4 is running and connect to that specific chart based on the parameters and show the status in green.
Similarly connect to NEST which should check if the NEST trader is running and then show the status as green.
Both MT4 and NEST parameters should be in a different box.
When both are green then the START button should be enabled.
It is possible to check if both Mt4 and Nest Trader are open
but How to check if MT4 is running and Nest Trader is Running ?

MT4 could be open but connection with the broker may not be there and same with Nest Trader.

TIA.

bpr

It is good idea.

it is easy to check mt4 and nest trader running or not.

But i will plan to run in VPS ( virtual Private Server). before i click start button i will check manually start the mt4 and nest trader. After that only I click the start button .

Thanks
suman
Make 3 groups of parameter controls.
1st group identifies and connects to a particular EA and Chart of MT4
Second group identifies the terminal and instrument that it needs to work on
and third group has all the trade parameters.

jagankris

It is good idea.

it is easy to check mt4 and nest trader running or not.

But i will plan to run in VPS ( virtual Private Server). before i click start button i will check manually start the mt4 and nest trader. After that only I click the start button .

Thanks
suman
Suman,

I think you didn't got the problem properly.
Starting MT4 is not a problem but how will you ensure that MT4 is connected with the broker ?
Though the problem is occasional still could prove costly .

Jayee

i am searching for this mt4 and nest connection to do automate trade .. how to do that in ahk or autoit. please any one help and i am ready to pay for it

pannet1

i am searching for this mt4 and nest connection to do automate trade .. how to do that in ahk or autoit. please any one help and i am ready to pay for it
mt4 to nest utility is prop, and i have seen something called Robotrader.
if you are asking for AHK then you are well informed. to keep it simple remove MT4 from the equation, so you can have Amibroker -> Now. Checkout traderji user tracerbullet's excellent free utility