MetaTrader 5 on BSE, has anyone heard about it?

I've seen this post on FB: MetaTrader 5 Supports Trading on India’s BSE

Ashishkumar Chauhan, the Managing Director and CEO of BSE, commented on the affect that the Metaquotes integration will have on the stock exchange. “After the successful integration of currency segments with MetaTrader 5, we will be extremely happy and excited to integrate more BSE finance instruments with MetaTrader 5. I am sure this is an important and long-awaited development for the Indian community of traders and investors.”
What do you think about this news? If anyone's had MT5 experience, I'd like to know about it.

I've seen this post on FB: MetaTrader 5 Supports Trading on India’s BSE

What do you think about this news? If anyone's had MT5 experience, I'd like to know about it.
wow thats great news

I just downloaded their demo
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/1764
they have integrated their currency futures for now ...
hopefully they will do the rest soon
Thanks for the info. Not using MT5, but please keep us updated about it.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
@TP, just feel the charting from one of the most advanced software completely free. Download the setup from the link, only 3mb. Open demo account. Open USD-INR CHARTS. See the 1 mins charts how nice.

You wanted 1 lakh in the account from fyers as free. MT5 is giving exactly 1 lakh. Select 1:500 leverage.
Start trading. :D

For other TJ members who never use Meta Trader software but listen to the name many times. This is the right time feel the charting experience with Indian Market completely free. Try the demo.

This software is amazingly light & fast but uses the lowest bandwidth.
Download the software from above link then download some free common indicators from below, then test in market hours....
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt5/indicators

Last edited:
@TP, just feel the charting from one of the most advanced software completely free. Download the setup from the link, only 3mb. Open demo account. Open USD-INR CHARTS. See the 1 mins charts how nice.

You wanted 1 lakh in the account from fyers as free. MT5 is giving exactly 1 lakh. Select 1:500 leverage.
Start trading. :D

For other TJ members who never use Meta Trader software but listen to the name many times. This is the right time feel the charting experience with Indian Market completely free. Try the demo.

This software is amazingly light & fast but uses the lowest bandwidth.
Download the software from above link then download some free common indicators from below, then test in market hours....
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt5/indicators
Is it legal ?? Does it go through our exchanges ??

I tried MT4 years ago, just for testing. Some of those charts are here in 4xpipcounter's thread. But haven't used for a long time now.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
100% legal, that's why we are excited.
Metaquotes has announced that it has officially launched trading on Asia’s oldest stock exchange, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
But only CDS is activated in demo.

Ashishkumar Chauhan, the Managing Director and CEO of BSE said, "I am sure this is an important and long-awaited development for the Indian community of traders and investors.”

"Moreover, Metaquotes has provided access to the stock exchange’s historical data and enabled the application of technical indicators and other tools that enable proper and in depth technical analysis. While the current capabilities only support trading on Metaquotes’ demo server, it is a start that will in turn promote full access to live trading on the BSE and its associated securities."

Now lets see if any dicount broker can make the deal. Brokers who provides multiple terminals symultaneiously are usually upstox and wisodom. This is future terminal, may have some extra price attached to it. Lets see.

bpr

Is it legal ?? Does it go through our exchanges ??

I tried MT4 years ago, just for testing. Some of those charts are here in 4xpipcounter's thread. But haven't used for a long time now.
yes legal BSE exchnage itself integrated with MT5 ....
This is officially now best Desktop platform in INDIA.