Metatrader 5 Amibroker Data Feed

Hi.

I was currently working on using data feed of MT5 in Amibroker directly. I searched on internet and I was able to find plugins which can transmit real time data to Amibroker with backfill option. (Note: These plugins are paid versions.)

Does somebody have such plugins ?
MT5.jpg

Raju

Few years back Ramdas has developed such a utility free of cost. Can search for it and check if working or not.

:)
You still remember him, Ramdas, a nice guy.
But since long his utility wasnt working.
Moreover that was for MT4 and the thread starter is looking for MT5.

Yes. I am looking for MT5.

MT4 has become defunct these days. It has no use as such.

I wish there was any solution for transmitting data feed from MT5 to directly Amibroker with backfill option.

But I am unable to understand, why you want to export data feed from MT5 to Ami
When there are many ways by which, you can easily feed real time data to Ami.

What are the other ways to feed real time date to Amibroker which are free ?

Actually I was trying to use MT5 with Amibroker because you get demo account (which is free in MT5). Hence we can use the feed free of cost.

Few years back Ramdas has developed such a utility free of cost. Can search for it and check if working or not.
If you have anything related to MT5 & Amibroker then please let me know.

Also, if you know any alternative ways to have free data feed for amibroker then do let me know.

What are the other ways to feed real time date to Amibroker which are free ?

Actually I was trying to use MT5 with Amibroker because you get demo account (which is free in MT5). Hence we can use the feed free of cost.
Which broker you are trading with. Which trading platform.
BTW, which MT5 demo account has NSE or to say Indian indices or stocks. Let us know.

Which broker you are trading with. Which trading platform.
BTW, which MT5 demo account has NSE or to say Indian indices or stocks. Let us know.
There seems to be confusion. I never said that I am using MT5 demo account which is related to NSE or Indian indices or stocks.

I am in general trying to use the feed of demo account of MT5 related to forex in Amibroker. (Not for trading purposes, it is just a small hobby I am working on.)

bunti_k23

There seems to be confusion. I never said that I am using MT5 demo account which is related to NSE or Indian indices or stocks.

I am in general trying to use the feed of demo account of MT5 related to forex in Amibroker. (Not for trading purposes, it is just a small hobby I am working on.)
Hi did you found this plugin?