Metastock tips and tricks-www.metastocktips.co.nz

sh50

I found this site www.metastocktips.co.nz
very interesting. It has got very good links. I am sure Metastock users would appreciate.

Recently, somebody demonstrated Advanced Get to me quite comprehensively on the computer by making me sit and operate the software. The tips and tricks can be learnt much better and faster like this rather than sit and do by trial and error. If there are people here using Metastock in Delhi, I am willing to share whatever little knowledge I have of not only metastock but other things as well. That is the whole purpose of the forum. Any takers?

junky

My Dear SH,
I felt nice to have read your post.
My e-mail is [email protected] and may I solicit yours. I shall be in Delhi after 11 Apr 04 and would like to meet u and get benefitted from your expertise. I am junky for my ID but not otherwise(!).
Shall awit your response.

UMMA

sh50 said:
I found this site www.metastocktips.co.nz
very interesting. It has got very good links. I am sure Metastock users would appreciate.

Recently, somebody demonstrated Advanced Get to me quite comprehensively on the computer by making me sit and operate the software. The tips and tricks can be learnt much better and faster like this rather than sit and do by trial and error. If there are people here using Metastock in Delhi, I am willing to share whatever little knowledge I have of not only metastock but other things as well. That is the whole purpose of the forum. Any takers?
I AM NEW TO TRADING I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS METASTOCK THING
AND I WANT TO DO INTRADAY TRADING ON NSE SCRIPTS WITH 10000 INVESTMENT THAT IS SCRIPT LESS THEN 50 RS CAN IT BE HELPFUL TO ME
IF SO PLEASE CHAT AT THE ummakalyani at yahoo.com stock room i am new to traderji too i still trying to understand this , ok

u better trade under some good trader advice and that too not day trading,just do some investing and when ur familar with the stock market conditions u can jump to analysis and day trading

biggles

hi sh50,

need help in metastock9. (not in delhi or else would have taken up ur earlier offer)

i have just loaded it and am not finding any NSE srips in it. How do i load the scrips in the local data kinda place?

urgent urgent. i'm not able to make any progress with the bloomin software.

thanks