Metastock Realtime

Hello friends.

I have come across a wonderful data provider (Stoxedge). Good data feeds and they also provide a trading system to go with it. I have been using it for two months now and results are nice. The site is www.stoxedge.com. Try it.
They offer a free demo for 5 days.

Regards.

AMITBE

Traderji said:
Thanks for the info. Checked out their one-page website - but no info apart from the tel numbers!!
Hello Traderji,
I have spoken to these guys in the past and they seem very reasonably priced compared to Viratech, specially for EOD.
Regards.

Why Veratech?
Try Technicaltrends< technicaltrends.com> they provide intraday feed for Rs 17800/= per year. They provide data for all the Futures for NSE and for over 300 stocks. Where as Veratech charges overRs. 60,000/= per year for 20% of the Futures & Stocks.

Hope this will help you to decide your data provider.

krizizbak said:
Hello friends.

I have come across a wonderful data provider (Stoxedge). Good data feeds and they also provide a trading system to go with it. I have been using it for two months now and results are nice. The site is www.stoxedge.com. Try it.
They offer a free demo for 5 days.

Regards.
Can you tell me charges for real time data ?

I also heard that data is delayed .

Please help.

Thanks in advance .

U

uasish

pravin said:
Can you tell me charges for real time data ?

I also heard that data is delayed .

Please help.

Thanks in advance .
Dear Sir,
Being a regular visitor to different Forum i have found there r few ID's which
actually work as a marketing initiative.Keeping this in mind i can advocate my
personal view after using "Stock Edge" Intra day data some time in recent past.Mr Krishnan is there technical guy & the time delay is least rather nill
with my PIB.Mr Tamal there upfront marketing guy is really helpful & will always attend to u instantly.
Tamal will advocate to use their inbuilt Buy/Sell arrow System which according
to me useless ,becoz in Future Intraday i fully rely on my own system ,loosing
money atleast gives me a solace that only asish has to be blamed for incorrect reading of data not "Krishnan",However they r one of the best value wise.
Asish

uasish said:
Dear Sir,
Being a regular visitor to different Forum i have found there r few ID's which
actually work as a marketing initiative.Keeping this in mind i can advocate my
personal view after using "Stock Edge" Intra day data some time in recent past.Mr Krishnan is there technical guy & the time delay is least rather nill
with my PIB.Mr Tamal there upfront marketing guy is really helpful & will always attend to u instantly.
Tamal will advocate to use their inbuilt Buy/Sell arrow System which according
to me useless ,becoz in Future Intraday i fully rely on my own system ,loosing
money atleast gives me a solace that only asish has to be blamed for incorrect reading of data not "Krishnan",However they r one of the best value wise.
Asish

Thanks Asish . May I know what are their data charges for realtime ?