Metastock Links

Hi,

I am using Metastock. I would like to group a list of stocks I have invested in in to a separate folder so that I can directly go to that folder and open all the charts at a time and scan them for break outs. Is it possible to create a group of stocks in Metastock and store them in a separate folder. I tried to get the hang of it from the Help in Metastock but to no avail. When I created a group with Downloader, I am not able to see that group in Metastock. When I opened all the charts I want and tried to save them all using Saveall, it is not saving in to a seprated folder or Favorites folder.
Adget provides creating a portfolio and one can scan all the scrips in the portfolio. One can even set the time for auto changing the charts on the screen.

I need experts help.

investock said:
Hi,

I am using Metastock. I would like to group a list of stocks I have invested in in to a separate folder so that I can directly go to that folder and open all the charts at a time and scan them for break outs. Is it possible to create a group of stocks in Metastock and store them in a separate folder. I tried to get the hang of it from the Help in Metastock but to no avail. When I created a group with Downloader, I am not able to see that group in Metastock. When I opened all the charts I want and tried to save them all using Saveall, it is not saving in to a seprated folder or Favorites folder.
Adget provides creating a portfolio and one can scan all the scrips in the portfolio. One can even set the time for auto changing the charts on the screen.

I need experts help.

Yes investock you can group a list of stocks in a layout. To make a layout first open all the stocks you need to group and go to File-New-Layout and give a name to the layout in the dialouge box. After that you can assign a template number so that whenever you click that template number you can access your layout very easily.
gvnarendra

Hi Narendra,

Great! This is what I wanted. Thanks.
I need one clarification: will all the charts be updated automatically with the latest data every time I open them ?

Thanks