MetaStock Historical Data (till21-Aug-2007). Appended data to Soumya's clean Database

Re: MetaStock Historical Data (till21-Aug-2007). Appended data to Soumya's clean Data

hello flyingdeath
I need mcx/India commodities and bullion and base metal data (Historical). Can you please help.

Re: MetaStock Historical Data (till21-Aug-2007). Appended data to Soumya's clean Data

hello flyingdeath
I need mcx/India commodities and bullion and base metal data (Historical). Can you please help.
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not that much into the business. I'm a new investor in the market and recelntly started this TA stuff so can't provide the data you are asking 'coz I dont have it. :(

May be you can ask other senior members who might have some insight upon it.

Hi.. flyingdeath
Thank you very much for EOD DATA..

Very thanks once again.

Kan....

Hi.. flyingdeath
Problem in some datas Example (3i info, Reliance ) I am using metastock 8 but some datas are loaded with other version error is showing please convert this data in metastock lower version it is useful lower meastock user

Hi Fd,
I think there is a problem with the data you provided.OrbitCorp is at 35?????and on 21 aug it is quoted @29???? Some thing is seriously wrong or is it only in my system,Kindly Please Clarify.

Regards,
Deepak

Hi Every one

I have joined your group newly .I have very little experience in Stocks actually a Stock Newbie.I want to learn more about Technical Analysis methods for studying the Stock market Patterns.I have managed to load Fibotrader in my PC. I am unable to get a valid historical Stock data as a large no of links are not working.
Can any body please guide me for the following
(a)to a site for information on Technical Analysis(preferably open source data)
(b)to a working link for both historical data and intra day data on NSE and BSE indices.

Thanking you in advance

regards
konoth

can any one tell how to get realtime data from nse directly