Metaserver DDE Ver 2.0/3.2

sahil79

Hi Friends, can someone help me to configure metaserver DDE to a MS Excel sheet to feed RT data to Metastock?
thanx in advance:confused:

sahil79

Bro, thanx for reply. I have already got metaserver 2/3.2 DDE both and I am aware of DDE setup with an excel sheet however I have come to know that metaserver 3.2 can be configured to fetch data from odin diet. I wish to know the setup, if u know plz share it. Anyhow, thanx a lot for sharing it, its really a great job.
regards
santosh

Last edited:

jlmalhotra

I dont think that metaserver 3.2 can be configured to fetch data from odin. Presently I am using metaserver 2 to feed metastock, NSE data from yahoo using traderxl pro and MCX data from flexterm.

Looking for metaserver 3.2 Would be glad if you could share or exchange it.

I have a c r a ck e d version of metaserever 3.2, but the rer file is password protected

sahil79

Dear jlmalhotra, according to the forum rule we are not authorized to discussed here about cracking/patching any application. U can add me on YM and my YM id is the same as in this forum.
regards

Last edited:
I dont think that metaserver 3.2 can be configured to fetch data from odin. Presently I am using metaserver 2 to feed metastock, NSE data from yahoo using traderxl pro and MCX data from flexterm.

Looking for metaserver 3.2 Would be glad if you could share or exchange it.

I have a c r a ck e d version of metaserever 3.2, but the rer file is password protected
Hi jlmalhotra,

I was looking for the same thing that you were looking for - the password to that Metaserver 3.2. I am wondering whether you could find that or a working version of the program? I would really appreciate it, if you could contact me to my Skype account "ngi000" and please share your findings. I might also have something valuable for you as well. We traders have to help each other in these difficult markets! So I am looking forward to your reply, thank you in advance!:clap:

HI. Im looking for metaserver 3.2 DDE. I have 2.0. Can we arrange a way for you to send it to me. I can provide very useful things for trading successfully, futures & FX specifically. Please