Meta Trader MT4 Service provider

Friends

Can you kindly post your views on MT4 Service providers? I use First Charting and their services are close to awful. Besides every time I call, they ask for access, screw up the firewall setting, disable the anti virus and like a unwanted guest shits all over the PC and leaves.

Rgds

SS

marimuthu13

Friends

Can you kindly post your views on MT4 Service providers? I use First Charting and their services are close to awful. Besides every time I call, they ask for access, screw up the firewall setting, disable the anti virus and like a unwanted guest shits all over the PC and leaves.

Rgds

SS
Hi
I was using first charting...now using GLSCHARTS...

Dear Marimuthu

Thank you for the response

Are you happy with their services?

Is there a time lag between Markets and the Charts getting updated?

Do they cover all Mkts - Equity/ F & O/ Currency/ Commodities

Warm regards

SS

THIS IS SANTHOSH FROM SALEM,
I am Using Amibroker User
Now Days I came across MT4 Platform with Auto Trading System on Web

FinPro Brokers Gives Mt4 Data with Autotrading Plugin Free Total Cost is Rs. 600/= their service is good

HOW IS THE DATA QUALITY AND THE SMART TRADER BUTTON.I WOULD APPRECIATE IS ANY ONE GUIDE ME ON THIS

Rgds
V.Santhosh

Last edited:

Shantala

THIS IS SANTHOSH FROM SALEM,
I am Using Amibroker User
Now Days I came across MT4 Platform with Auto Trading System on Web

FinPro Brokers Gives Mt4 Data with Autotrading Plugin Free Total Cost is Rs. 600/= their service is good

HOW IS THE DATA QUALITY AND THE SMART TRADER BUTTON.I WOULD APPRECIATE IS ANY ONE GUIDE ME ON THIS

Rgds
V.Santhosh
Please give FinPro website.

R u same who used to provide mt4 for 400 rs.

http://rtdatasolution.blogspot.in/p/contact.html

Hi
Are you an user of this MT4 service (rtdatasolution). How is their data. Is it real time or delayed. Your review please.
Thanks