Merging last 3 years EOD data to Amifeed subscription which provides only 180 days

I Have Amifeed data subscription for Amibroker.

It provides only 180 days data for 1D timeframe . I am unable to draw Support and Resistance on only 6 month of data for Nifty , Bank-Nifty etc.
Can anyone of you help me how can I put data upto 5 years ( End of Day data , which is freely available on NSE Website ) to merge into this.

Regards.

tradermodified

download eod data (for the period you want to add) from NSE website (or if someone helps you to get it from his database or get it from paid service) and import that data into Amibroker

@tradermodified

Yes, I have downloaded the data. How do I import data to the existing file is the issue. I already have Nifty symbol, it has 180 days of data , even 1 minute data. ( Through Amifeed data vendor )

I want to add the EOD data of last 3-4 years to this file itself, so that I am able to draw Support and Resistance on 1 day timeframe.

How to I merge new data( EOD data of Nifty ) into this old data file that has been created by Amifeed.

tradermodified

@tradermodified

Yes, I have downloaded the data. How do I import data to the existing file is the issue. I already have Nifty symbol, it has 180 days of data , even 1 minute data. ( Through Amifeed data vendor )

I want to add the EOD data of last 3-4 years to this file itself, so that I am able to draw Support and Resistance on 1 day timeframe.

How to I merge new data( EOD data of Nifty ) into this old data file that has been created by Amifeed.
you only have to import that eod data to Ami, using file -> import wizard

I tried, but its not asking me to select the script name , how will it know its for which script. do you have any screenshot ? I have already saw the Amibroker documentation.

tradermodified

it should work, no need of scrip name
only you have to choose columns of ami wizard window as per data columns
or you may add scrip name in data your self
or post me your data, I will add scrip name