Mental fitness for traders- E book

vinodkiyer

when I was age of 20, i read the book "the power of positive thinking" by Dr.Joseph Murphy and have been doing visualizations from that age. Now I am 50 and my children follow the system. I can vouch for the effectiveness of the system. It really works and it is one of the very few books That I have read umpteen times and follow.

when I was age of 20, i read the book "the power of positive thinking" by Dr.Joseph Murphy and have been doing visualizations from that age. Now I am 50 and my children follow the system. I can vouch for the effectiveness of the system. It really works and it is one of the very few books That I have read umpteen times and follow.
Sir, are you talking about 'The power of your subconscious mind' by joseph murphy or 'The power of positive thinking' by Norman Vincent.Heard that the book by vincent is very christianity oriented.
Read the book by murphy and it really is good.One might thinking even this book is tilted towards christianity but he talks about the essence of human being which indeed the bilble or geeta is all about.Really wonderful to know the powers of subconscious.

Your opinion about Vincents book is highly desirable to know of religious overtones if any