Mediclaim Insurance

Hi all,

I have decided to get mediclaim insurance for me and my family(my husband, in-laws and son). THere are lots of health insurance providers in market and now am confused about how to select health insurance plan? Please guide me which things i need to look out for in a health plan?

You should go for family health insurance plan which will cover your entire family. Things you need to check for should be cashless facility, good network of hospitals, check out what all medical bills they are ready to pay for? like do they pay for MRIs and other medical tests etc, and if you are planning for second kid then look out for maternity benefits as well :) We have MaxBupa's medical insurance for our family and they offer really good maternity benefits and new born baby cover. So select policy considering your future requirements. Hope this helps you decide.

Hey Preethiv,

I can very well understand your worries, its quite a tough job when you have to select the best out of many health insurance companies in the market. I would recommend you to go for Future Generali, they are leading insurance company in the market that provides innovative benefits in the family health plan. They have in-house processing team and are known to settle claims quickly, there are other benefits like discounts on lump sum amount and renewals. No doubts their hospitals network is quite huge and provide best services.

Being a part of health insurance services company I have always noticed that there are large number of people, who at first show keen interest in buying Health Insurance services, but after they are recommended some of the best suitable health insurance policies, they suddenly just disappear. Intrigued by this, we did a detailed internal analysis and a customer survey, and we realized that most people, including some of the brightest professionals, delay their decision/action to buy, primarily due to 3 reasons:

a) The product has no instant gratification or compulsion to buy.

b) Expectation of a perfect match to their requirements (and)

c) Due to over exposure to multiple product features, advertisements, and promotions.

If you need any assistance you can contact me at : [email protected] / [email protected] and mobile no. : +919830510546

I am associate with a leading Insurance Broking Company so we can give you research report without any company centric

Thanks
Sudip Dutta

Yeah, there are many health insurance and mediclaim companies running in the market.. Read their term & condition, ask for highest benefits what they are offering for customers, also ask your queries.. seeking guidance from professional will help you..

There are several products available for Health Insurance in the market, however one has to be careful as to select the right product that will suit his need.
Following are the parameters that are used to shortlist a good health insurance product:
1) renewal upto what age is allowed;
2) whether or not there are any cappings apart from standard deductions;
3) whether or not there will be loading due to claims;
4) whether or not there is co-payment in the product;
5) what is the no-claim benefit;
6) whether claim settlement is done in-house or with a TPA;
7) what is the claim settlement track record.