Medical Insurance

Hi,
Planning to take Medical Insurance.Can someone suggest some products across the Industry.I heard IFFICIO-TOKKIO is somewhat better.Any views about the product?

TIA

-Deepak.

Hi,
Planning to take Medical Insurance.Can someone suggest some products across the Industry.I heard IFFICIO-TOKKIO is somewhat better.Any views about the product?

TIA

-Deepak.
As far as i Reliance mediclaim has low premium,just try to vist and know details at there office in your town.

regards
suba

Dear Friend,

Before choosing a particular mediclaim plan, please ensure how the settlement is made. Some cos are having tie-up with some hospitals we have to go there only. Some cos operate through Thrid Party Administrators (TPA) where the claim involves investigation etc.

So before proceeding for any particular plan, please ensure the claim settlement options are simple without any complications. Dont go by the words of the marketing persons.

sr114

Hi,

TIA

-Deepak.
you better opt for Star Health as it offers very good services at an optimum prices. please look at their web site for further details or you can google as many web sites compares the premia paid for the same services

Hi,

TIA

-Deepak.
Hello Deepak, Can you please comment on the mediclaim policy you have taken so far. Hope your experience will be very useful to the traderji members.

Hi,

TIA

-Deepak.
Hello Deepak,
Plz check the mediclaim policy of ICICI PRU. because i checked IPRU is provide claim facility by self not with TPA. So, Claim process is better.
I am also claimed, my claim is clear in 20 days. it also depend upon our relationship manager because it follow up the claim.
If you want to buy, you also talk my RM(Mr. Ankur Agarwal-9899301848)
he is very coprative because he is Senior Agency Manager.
If you have any doubt, feel free mail me '[email protected]'

Thanks,
Pallav

Medical Insurance is very beneficial for our life because unfortunately If you are hospitalised as a result an accident or sickness you will have a need for extra cash to help with medical expenses, replace lost income or simply tp pay for incidental expenses that are likely to occur.

deadbrain

Hi,

TIA

-Deepak.
My Vote goes to Star Health. (it is apparently cheapest in all as well and a good coverage)