Mcx market in MT4

Hai seniors and experts ,
I am using GCI demo version for MT4 , but it does not shows symbols of MCX market .
I have seen screenshots of lots of people using mcx symbols in Mt4 .
I searched a lot , but I was not able to find any broker who provides demo version of mt4 with mcx symbols.
Can anybody help me to find out the solution of my problem.
It shall be a great help.

sparun

try capitalfocus.in they give for 250 per month as subscription for clients and rs. 350 for others. u can try but the problem is the opening data does not match with odin price it differs but after that it becomes normal so u can try all the best

sir k3325

What is you opinion on capitalfocus.in , i think you have been using them for a couple of months now. i have just ordered a commodity RT data package for Rs 550 /- to test them.
any other mcx RT Data provider you come across please update.

Thanking you sir,
srsrachu

NJ23

ANy evaluation? How is Capital Focus's MT4 data feed?

fxgood

use MT 5 from first charting which have data since inception reliable and accurate and they have MT 4 too but cost wise they are not cheap

Didn't knew MT4 can be used for Indian market. I generally use it for Forex trading & its free.

Does they allow using custom indicators too?

NJ23

use MT 5 from first charting which have data since inception reliable and accurate and they have MT 4 too but cost wise they are not cheap
How much of 1 minute resolution data do they provide? I recently took their trial and the historical daily data is fairly large enough but I wanted to know of the 1 minute data history they provide. Their support was not clearly able to answer it. They only said we provide 9 time frames of data.

fxgood

How much of 1 minute resolution data do they provide? I recently took their trial and the historical daily data is fairly large enough but I wanted to know of the 1 minute data history they provide. Their support was not clearly able to answer it. They only said we provide 9 time frames of data.
It looks like 1 sec snapshot ticks likely based on metatrader limitations which is quite decent enough for common trading needs