MCX Intraday Breakout Calls by Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

hello vinoth nice to see ur call
pls post calls here for crude oil intraday iam to follow it and trade based on it . so pls post here:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Sure.. sure.. sure.. i will definetly post my intraday calls here.. but stop loss should be below 5 minutes bar close only... so mind it...

sparun

as soon as i buy or sell i will put stop loss order is it right method ? when the price comes near target only i will place my target order is it right or i have to wait for the 5 min closing candle for stop loss . if i wait for 5 min closing candle the price may close below the stop loss and the loss will be heavy pls reply

Tamil trader

as soon as i buy or sell i will put stop loss order is it right method ? when the price comes near target only i will place my target order is it right or i have to wait for the 5 min closing candle for stop loss . if i wait for 5 min closing candle the price may close below the stop loss and the loss will be heavy pls reply
No you should wait for 5 minutes candle close. then only, you can be clear with trend. dont worry about 5 to 10 points difference in making losses. trend is only very important. if you did not mind 5 minutes closing, target will be done after stop loss order triggering.

so no need to put stop loss order. and wait for 5 minutes candle close, and then place stop loss order. because here, call is given with amibroker signal softwares. so 5 minutes closing is considered as very important one