MCX Data ,Please read!! Important.

rkkarnani

Have written this mail to MCX with a copy to Globaldatafeeds. Would request the members who are also interested to write to them a similar mail, this may help them decide.

Sir,
I was interested in RT data feed of MCX and got in touch with Globaldatafeeds. There charges are >Rs.1000/- per month when Subscribed for an Year. This I thought was too much and hence to locate a cheaper alternative I visited MCX site. On your site I went through the Data Feed section.
When I saw the charges mentioned there I could understand why GDFL was charging over Rs.1000/- for RT data feed of MCX.
My personal feeling is, and I am a lay man, that if this charge is reduced you can get many more Subscribers.
My suggestion is to divide the Data into Categories : Bullion, Metals, Energy and Agri or Metals, Energy and Agri or even Agri and Non_Agri.
There are people like me who trade, say, only Crude Oil ! What I see is that I am paying Rs.1000/- per month for the RT data of Crude Oil !
You can reduce the charges for Individual Category and price it as per number of Products in each Category.
Why not introduce such scheme for say just 6 months or an year and I am sure with enthusiastic response you will get, you can make it a permanent feature.
-R K Karnani
Kolkata
Mobile no.

rkkarnani

Hi RKKarnani,

This is a very sensible suggestion, would subscribe for datafeed if such schemes are implemented by GDF

Steve
How about going to the websites of MCX and GDFL and give this suggestion. I expect them to take this seriously if they receive large number of such request.

fxgood

Have written this mail to MCX with a copy to Globaldatafeeds. Would request the members who are also interested to write to them a similar mail, this may help them decide.

Sir,
I was interested in RT data feed of MCX and got in touch with Globaldatafeeds. There charges are >Rs.1000/- per month when Subscribed for an Year. This I thought was too much and hence to locate a cheaper alternative I visited MCX site. On your site I went through the Data Feed section.
When I saw the charges mentioned there I could understand why GDFL was charging over Rs.1000/- for RT data feed of MCX.
My personal feeling is, and I am a lay man, that if this charge is reduced you can get many more Subscribers.
My suggestion is to divide the Data into Categories : Bullion, Metals, Energy and Agri or Metals, Energy and Agri or even Agri and Non_Agri.
There are people like me who trade, say, only Crude Oil ! What I see is that I am paying Rs.1000/- per month for the RT data of Crude Oil !
You can reduce the charges for Individual Category and price it as per number of Products in each Category.
Why not introduce such scheme for say just 6 months or an year and I am sure with enthusiastic response you will get, you can make it a permanent feature.
-R K Karnani
Kolkata
Mobile no.
Exchanges and in particular data vending division of it, don't even care to read this email in full or pay any attention to this.