MCX CrudeOil iEOD data please

Friends ,

I'm searching for iEOD data for MCX, I googled. But did not come up with any fruitful thing. If someone can kindly post mcx iEOD database (Any format will do also any resolution will do from 1 min to 1 hour.). I will be thankful.

I need them for backtesting purpose.

Thanks in advance.

one may pm me for all sort of data (equity, futures, options, currency, commodities)
why PM ?

If u r willing to give it for FREE then u can post them here or send me via pm.

In case if ur planning to sell ur data, then u should post here with proper quote. Anyone interested may contact u in pm then. :)
Cheers

why PM ?

In case if ur planning to sell ur data, then u should post here with proper quote. Anyone interested may contact u in pm then. :)
Cheers
why PM ?
- because each individual has different requirement and it will be easy for me to reply an individual and wont have to flip previous pages of the thread.

- yeah help is for free, but not otherwise, and hope that you understand the difference between help and otherwise.

- cant quote here due to many reasons and why me, no one will quote in open thread.

Cheers

why PM ?
- because each individual has different requirement and it will be easy for me to reply an individual and wont have to flip previous pages of the thread.

- yeah help is for free, but not otherwise, and hope that you understand the difference between help and otherwise.

- cant quote here due to many reasons and why me, no one will quote in open thread.

Cheers
I just need data for backtesting bro,.. I may not trade crudeoil anymore as they removed mini contracts but I like to backtest things, I can derive statistics .

And thats why I want them for free,.. I have data for about 6 months or so.. but more the data more ur able to come to some conclusion.

I hope I made my point clear about what I exactly need. If u can help with it , I'm all open. :)

Regards

I just need data for backtesting bro,.. I may not trade crudeoil anymore as they removed mini contracts but I like to backtest things, I can derive statistics .

And thats why I want them for free,.. I have data for about 6 months or so.. but more the data more ur able to come to some conclusion.

I hope I made my point clear about what I exactly need. If u can help with it , I'm all open. :)

Regards
Hi Friend,

How many days back data you are looking for Crudeoil?

Can you please tell me the exact date range, so I will check in my database and if available I will share it as FREE.

I am new to this forum. I am also looking for 1-min crude oil data for last 3-4 years. If anybody can provide even a few months data that will help my back testing it would be appreciated. Please let me know.

pkgmtnl

bashasm