MCX CrudeOil Fundamental News Discussion.

Dax Devil

I use technical analysis for crude oil trading.
I use Ichimoku standard settings for Crude Oil 5min chart. Just entering on crossover in favour of cloud is best entry. B.Band(20,2) is used to identify Flat market and do not enter there. ADX(14) is used to identify end of trend.
Consider 30min chart horizontal lines as major support/resistance as it is major timeframe for intraday.
That's it! I never failed in this strategy.
You can try it and evaluate.
Hello Prashant, first of all, thanks for this post. Being an avid crude trader, I have been trawling around traderji in pure frustration for couple of days to see any new post on crude trading. Apart from DSM's, all the commodity threads are either dead or in deep freezer. Please, if you can explain in detail your strategy - with a chart showing some sample trade - it would be nice. Possibly we could kick start a proper pooling and exchange of ideas on crude trading. Thanks.

I use technical analysis for crude oil trading.
I use Ichimoku standard settings for Crude Oil 5min chart. Just entering on crossover in favour of cloud is best entry. B.Band(20,2) is used to identify Flat market and do not enter there. ADX(14) is used to identify end of trend.
Consider 30min chart horizontal lines as major support/resistance as it is major timeframe for intraday.
That's it! I never failed in this strategy.
You can try it and evaluate.
Awesome, strategy. Ichi Moku is the best strategy, no doubt about it, but since most indicators lag behind price movements, it is sometimes difficult to time the entries due to the fast moving nature of crude. For example, by the time I get a buy signal on my ichi chart crude must have made considerable movement. I tried Ichi and use it just for the confirmation like inside cloud or outside cloud, but for excellent gains trend lines and channels work best.

Just entering on crossover in favour of cloud is best entry.

can you please explain in detail which crossover t/k or price/k or chikou/kumo if possible with some image snapshot's of your trades

Thanks

14th October 2013, 10:55 AM
gajjar_t

Re: MCX CrudeOil Fundamental News Discussion.
I am very happy to see that people are taking interest and about the topic and some them left their valued opinion, I really thankful to them.

But again i want some basic fundamental knowledge to share here from experienced people so that new and small trader can get benefit of that,as i said in the previous post like data time schedule that can affect the crude price.

such things more thing are missing here,
give your best of knowledge so that society can get benefited.

Hope lot of reply ....

can't understand 30 mins chart horizontal lines as mojor support/resistance matter.........

gkpc

14th October 2013, 10:55 AM
gajjar_t

Re: MCX CrudeOil Fundamental News Discussion.
I am very happy to see that people are taking interest and about the topic and some them left their valued opinion, I really thankful to them.

But again i want some basic fundamental knowledge to share here from experienced people so that new and small trader can get benefit of that,as i said in the previous post like data time schedule that can affect the crude price.

such things more thing are missing here,
give your best of knowledge so that society can get benefited.

Hope lot of reply ....

can't understand 30 mins chart horizontal lines as mojor support/resistance matter.........
What exactly are you asking Pranab? Are you asking what are HORIZONTAL lines?

Dear prashant, i have a query on this ichimoku stragey, could you please help me on this, request you to shar ur contact number or i am availabe at 9972612408. would be thankful for this great help.

Regards,
Prasath