MCX Crude Realtime Trading Log with a Target of 400 points in a month

I am posting my MCX Crude Realtime Trading Log . My Target is 400 points in the month of June-2013.
This is as per my learning of trading system and Technical Analysis.
I will update all trades. I will do only paper trading. You should also do only Paper Trading in This month of June.
If target is achieved , then we will think about real trading from next month.

I may or may not be correct. So all kind of suggestion and comments are welcome. We will only Focus on MCX CRUDE

Trade-1 for 3-June

Buy MCX Crude above 5235 ( Buy only above 5235) for a target of 5276 with Stoploss of 5220
Sell MCX Crude below 5215 ( Sell only Below 5215 ) for a target of 5150 with stoploss of 5235

Last edited:
I am posting my MCX Crude Realtime Trading Log . My Target is 400 points in the month of June-2013.
This is as per my learning of trading system and Technical Analysis.
I will update all trades. I will do only paper trading. You should also do only Paper Trading in This month of June.
If target is achieved , then we will think about real trading from next month.

I may or may not be correct. So all kind of suggestion and comments are welcome. We will only Focus on MCX CRUDE

Trade-1 for 3-June

Buy MCX Crude above 5235 ( Buy only above 5235) for a target of 5276 with Stoploss of 5220
Sell MCX Crude below 5215 ( Sell only Below 5215 ) for a target of 5150 with stoploss of 5235

Sell Triggered .......maintain short position and exit at your comfortable level
My target is 5150