(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
deleted

Tuna

Keep an Eye with Infy. For untrained eyes, it is akin to Satyam or Yes Bank, the fundamental difference is - this is 0 debt company with a cash-reserve of some 40000 Crore. This kind of company does not go bust. I dont have any stake now, sold my trove at 790 odd price a while ago. But I will look for a level around 600 with a minimum 25-30% target. This entire ethical episode is political and power struggles and news based selling.

I will be worries only if it breaches 600 and can not reclaim in next 2 days

Tuna

HAAN Jarur Fallega

Tuna

Hmm, expiry hain aaj - but I am doubtful on upside. BTW, Nifty is bottoming out, time for shopping. OBV divergence on Daily is clearly visible. Stock I would ply in (no reco - Babu Rao reco nah deta, bet your ass at your own risk):

1. AVANTFEED (CMP 340)
2. Heritage Food (CMP 383.80) --> SL Hit at 350, booked Loss and out
3. JYOTHILAB (CMP 161.45)
4. L&T ( CMP 1304)
5. PREMXPLN (CM 173)
6. Maruti (CMP 6061)
7. BEL (CMP 105)

7 Colors of Rainbow - Timeline 9 months to 1 year.
1 The color turned grey, rest all Green. Booked Maruti today & also AVANTFEED, holding rest. The one is loss (heritage) was a shocker, did not expect that to drop this much. But again the market is always right. Net return on the portfolio (9.5%) , including the realized P&L.

Tuna

May this auspicious day bring clarity like Bombay Sapphire, Sparkles like Dom Perignon and smoothness like Johnnie Walker Blue Label - to your trade execution and loads of happy moments in your life. Daru main nahao fulo falo ! Jay Maharashtra... Happy Deewali !!