Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Link plz? Does it work in MCX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
rcrtrobo.com

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Not automated , but using push bullet for mobile alerts and multiple folks in loop for someone to act. TF hourly , just been to this setup for 1 week on crude . Going ok as far as alert to trigger window is concerned. Robo trading is too much costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Monthly charges are not much .. around 2k or so... Symphony is costly although if you are on hourly charts it may not be required... you can look at vbiz

Tuna

Monthly charges are not much .. around 2k or so... Symphony is costly although if you are on hourly charts it may not be required... you can look at vbiz
yeah checking

Congratulations bro, waiting to see some action based on the strategy you have been building

Yes agree 100%. That is the very reason to keep something at higher TF. Chances of missing out happens when you are a part time trader and running a semi automatic setup and TF is 5 , 10 or 15 mins.

And the entries are on candle closure on hourly - thats an intentional lag to discount the advantage of impulsive reversals (of course a safe SL will be there) based on news based spikes.

Backtesting was done factoring in all the possible drawbacks a semi automatic platform will have for a part time trader - and that made my setup a lot painstaking to code.

Anyways, let see how it goes. What bothers me the over dependence on push bullet when I am away. If their web service is down, it gonna hurt real bad. I am adding twitter feed as well as a fall back now.

Selected MCX segment fot obvious reason as evenings we are at home. Most signals are either at open or at noon, but max after US opens.

I did contacted Robo traders and like - pricing is way to much and even worse I have to reveal my setup - thats like showing my card in the game of blackjack

Tuna

Action can be shared once I give the system enough time. Mechanical systems takes time to prove its metal and I will be patiently waiting for that. Only thing I am focusing the risk control and checking system health if it is respecting the limits of its KPI in terms of winrate; max consecutives, MC drawdown etc. I will share the result on Q basis