(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Seriously who could have profitably trade that last down move... Anyone? Anyone?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Main to KBC dekh raha tha. Mast hey. Big B is becoming more graceful as he getting older. Trading ka decision making is fully delegated. Loss or Profit, I am fine with both. Only focusing on money management. Nothing else. just 1 week into this, 2 back to back wins expecting a losing streak anytime considering winrate 39%, but probably never had such peaceful evenings in last 2 years (since I was more active in crude)

Tuna

Saala iss group mein always daru party hoti rehti hai. Win or loss, no tension..... I like it.
You have said something casually which has more implication on trading than anything else. And this only possible when:

1. When you know what is performance statistics of your system
2. How much max you can lose when the system is in its worst shape (totally out of sync with market)
3. What is the recovery factor (self explanatory)

Rahi daru party ki baat, yaar I am a vedic astrologer and belive in birth-rebirth. There is no guarantee that in next birth I will be born as a human being. May be a pig or an elephant or a rabbit. None of these will ever know what is daru - a whole life wasted. So compensating for next 100 lives in this life - with a nominal cost of couple of kidneys and little bit of extra cholesterol. Aise cholesterol to ghee khane se bhi badti hey.

Tuna

Hi Tuna ji! I am new here & trading sikhana chahti hu.Thanks
Stay away from this worst arena of life. You may earn lots of money someday but cost one has to pay before he/she becomes a successful trader is just way to high. I dont know how successful I am as a trader, but if you ask anyone who made it big, the advice will be same. Rather invest in value stocks when market corrects. Don't come to trading.

Apacheindian

Saala iss group mein always daru party hoti rehti hai. Win or loss, no tension..... I like it.
ऐ मनी भाऊ, जब तलक मार्केट है प्राॅफीट-लाॅस होता रहेगा, फिकर नाॅट करने का. नही तो वो कॅंडल के माफीक अपना भी बीपी उपर नीचे होता..!

बाबुभैय्या का आशीर्वाद है तब तक दारू ( बोले तो दवाई ) का जुगाड होता रहेगा टेन्शन नही लेने का. वैसे बाकी सब ईश्वर के हाथ मे है..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stock_mani

Stay away from this worst arena of life. You may earn lots of money someday but cost one has to pay before he/she becomes a successful trader is just way to high. I dont know how successful I am as a trader, but if you ask anyone who made it big, the advice will be same. Rather invest in value stocks when market corrects. Don't come to trading.
It is a experience trader/investor words and advice which u got free on this forum.
Just do your own research for a long time about stocks fundamentals before putting your hard earned money & hold them tight with patience, don't trust on any tips.

Last edited:

Tuna

Agreed with Apache ji & tuna ji.
I was not saying that daru can buy only with market profit.
Off course, everybody is running it's life out of this market income. But market profit or loss can divert mood so it was just a way to saying that it shouldn't divert our mood & party should on whenever we want.
Guys,
On a serious note, do you really think I drink this frequently? These are all for kidding bro. Monthly ek bar mauka milta hey office ki party main ya fir if wife has gone to her parential house. Rest of the time it is all virtual drinking. I still remember last month when I was late to return home from a official party and my kid was asleep by the time I returned. Next morning I had to answer some tough question (totally unexpected from a kid) - where have you been all the night yesterday? Duh !!

Yes, those were the days of engineering college days - memories never fade away. Just bring my drinking post on this thread to do away with the stress of trading guys. Never tried drinking and trading (na did it once I guess from a bar) in my wholee life and wont advice anyone to do so.