(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Hey Guys,
Long time since I started any thread. Primarily last 2 months were hell at the workplace. It rarely happened (well, unless the account was blown) that I am not trading in Nifty for a whole month. But the necessity of the mother of something, I forgot what it is.

I never ventured on anything apart from Nifty and Crude on trading since last few years. Now, with the Nifty being off from my lunch menu these days I had to look around and find something to keep the counter ticking. But till then trading only in MCX.

I have started trading into Silver and planning to start on Nickel and Copper and Gold. Agro product I am skipping for the time being. I will post below on this thread:

1. Chart of potential entry points (TF daily or hourly)
2. My special commentary
3. Will bring all our trade master (Uday, Majnu, Babu Rao etc) as and when we need their advice
4. Indicator used (OBV, BB, TrendLines, EMA)
5. Scalping - Nope

Last edited:

Tuna

Crude (All I want a good inventory on coming Wednesday to get my perfect short level)

Tuna

Silver is going to the Dogs (Sorry, Majnu Bhai)

Tuna

Aluminium is showing possible up move, and I was curious too. But since never traded on this counter, went to see the bigger picture of last 4 years (Investing.in) - not sure of the accuracy of the volume data as it will be a rolled over contract, but in all possibility, it is showing distributions. But money to be made in this sideways zone by Dholak Trading.

Last edited:

Tuna

And Zinc is mostly reversing for good if it can close above 164.5 - only then

Tuna

So trades are planned for next week:

1. Crude - Wait mode
2. Silver (Mini) - Majnu Bhai (Positional) X Proper Size
3. Zinc - Uday if confirmed
4. Aluminium - I hate to do this, but seems to be a good Dholak Trading (Daily candle ,Now up move)

Apart from silver, I will be active only in 1 of these remaining 3 at a time. Rest of the fake trades as it goes. And since Sebi Baby does not like live commentary, only on closing.

Tuna

Crude DH gone, price reaching upper channel, it will be nice if either of 2 things happen?

1. Break the channel with good volume and come back but don't get inside the channel
2. BOF at the upper channel

checkmate7

Nice thread Tuna bhai :) ...

Tuna

watch out for 3020-3028 zone, sustaining above will make room for more up move. Failure of same - pel do.