Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Kya paka raha hey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Tuna

Abhi abhi Monday ka quota khatam hua - Sombaar ka Somras. I will analyse the chart after 2 more pegs for clarity.

Tuna

Abhi abhi Monday ka quota khatam hua - Sombaar ka Somras. I will analyse the chart after 2 more pegs for clarity.

Honestly - the Hourly is indecisive (in my eyes, wine-glass on). Switched to 4h and Here is my take - if we can not take out 4222, we are going to test 4092 once more and then 3868, RR looks good on short. Baas koi chu** sorry mean gadhera tel ka kuan na jala de.

I have no position now, would like to see the price trace a bit (4170-180 zone to improve RR) or a convincible BD below 4090 so that can take the momentum trade. In between range is for chakhna and tequila shots, don't expect Patiala pegs.

Hiding the decision point also is in a negative probability as well. Tomorrow we may get some move

Tuna

Honestly - the Hourly is indecisive (in my eyes, wine-glass on). Switched to 4h and Here is my take - if we can not take out 4222, we are going to test 4092 once more and then 3868, RR looks good on short. Baas koi chu** sorry mean gadhera tel ka kuan na jala de.

I have no position now, would like to see the price trace a bit (4170-180 zone to improve RR) or a convincible BD below 4090 so that can take the momentum trade. In between range is for chakhna and tequila shots, don't expect Patiala pegs.

Hiding the decision point also is in a negative probability as well. Tomorrow we may get some move
Part-1 (Bold) is done, splashed till PDC precisely and retraced - now it will settle around the mid (break of DL convincingly with high volume is highly unlikely today) - they will create spike tomorrow to take the mid and then finally tank - regardless of the inventory.

invalidation of trade setup above 4222.

Jingle Bellwa, Jingle Bellwa, Jingle Bellwa Baje La
Pakki Dadhi Wala Budhwa Johla Le Kar Bhage la,
Jingle Bellwa, Jingle Bellwa, Jingle Bellwa Baje La,
Pakki Dadhi Wala Budhwa Johla Le Kar Bhage la,
ghar ghar ye ala, tofa bate la,
har bacha chilayela ki Santa aa Gaile

Waiting Game Waiting Game, Waiting all the way
BabuRao is very thristy - he is waiting for 2 days

BO ayega, ya breakdown hoyega,
Nahi pata kuch future ka, bas hum daru piyega

Last edited:

Tuna

DL is gone and struggle is on - can I buy my drink?