(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige

checkmate7

Hope you have not exited your SELL :) in crude....Still Crude ranging

Tuna

I am not in sell mode anymore. Bookef -9 point loss. Zinc slided to bearish zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Zinc - 1st trade is a loser (career first), with 1.5 points, was long. SL out. Now I am short.

Tuna

Silver

rjshem

Hey Guys,
Long time since I started any thread. Primarily last 2 months were hell at the workplace. It rarely happened (well, unless the account was blown) that I am not trading in Nifty for a whole month. But the necessity of the mother of something, I forgot what it is.

I never ventured on anything apart from Nifty and Crude on trading since last few years. Now, with the Nifty being off from my lunch menu these days I had to look around and find something to keep the counter ticking. But till then trading only in MCX.

I have started trading into Silver and planning to start on Nickel and Copper and Gold. Agro product I am skipping for the time being. I will post below on this thread:

1. Chart of potential entry points (TF daily or hourly)
2. My special commentary
3. Will bring all our trade master (Uday, Majnu, Babu Rao etc) as and when we need their advice
4. Indicator used (OBV, BB, TrendLines, EMA)
5. Scalping - Nope
Nice tuna very good picks .looks ur gonna kill some millions here.all the best .

Tuna

Nice tuna very good picks .looks ur gonna kill some millions here.all the best .
Bro,
I was about to post to thank you. First of all, thanks for suggesting Silver. I literally made a killing on that counter in last 3 days. Total 6 trades, 1 loser, 5 winners, net earning 1000+ points. I would never make this much in Crude in such short time with same capital in risk.

The best thing I liked, it fits into my trading style. Thanks a lot.

checkmate7

Copper in SELL :)