maximum lot size nifty

Schatz

never calculated my hit rate, but i log on every day aiming , for 15-20 points, sl is bw 7-10 points, avg win is about 10-13 points. certain days am breaking even, other days i have lost, overall i get a positive by the end of the week for about 20-30 points. i know its nothing but lets say if i can someday play with 50 lots, it becomes a lot of money
the reason i ask this is: cost of trading future which is about 2.5 pts assuming u r with a discount broker... add slippage of 1-2 pts to that ...4 pts of cost per trade on and average .. i dont see how this could be a sustainable model ... the more size u add the more slippage u would have.... trading cost may come down with size and slippage increases .. u need to have God like accuracy to make money like this..

the reason i ask this is: cost of trading future which is about 2.5 pts assuming u r with a discount broker... add slippage of 1-2 pts to that ...4 pts of cost per trade on and average .. i dont see how this could be a sustainable model ... the more size u add the more slippage u would have.... trading cost may come down with size and slippage increases .. u need to have God like accuracy to make money like this..
exactly my point, am getting good fill in with one / two lots, cost of trade is 1.9 exactly and not much slippage apart from the odd one or two trades a week. so now that i want to increase the lots i feel the slippage might increase , and render the model unworthy.
well as i said previously would double the lots every week and see.