Master one trick only

Dear all,

this is my last post in TJ,
due to some personnal commitments,i am unable to continue here
moreover i think i do not have anything new to share with you all

it was a fruitful journey for me,since i started here on 27 aug 2013
initially i wanted to contribute something to a forum,from where i got so many things
but as it turned out,i was giving more to myself,by doing so.
earlier i was very irregular about,self reviews
but when i started posting my trades here,than it became a daily routine for me
and it helped me a lot,to find my faults,improve my method and many new opportunities
were came to me,which i was unable to see earlier
to add, there were questions and doubts raised by fellow traders,which helped me to furthur improve my knowledge
being in a teaching profession,though for a very short period,i knew it well that " teaching is the best way of learning"
though i was not, like, teaching anything here,only sharing my ideas,but the result was the same for me

from here on, i want one of you to take over and start posting your charts and trades,do it for
some times and see the results

lastly,,thanks to all,who shared this thread,posted their views and cheered me up

and i apologise if anyone got hurt,by my any of my posts

wish you all a very successful trading carrier

PS: i will try to rejoin,once my commitments are over
Dear avny,

oh that's soooo disappointing :( :( :( :( Please if you can, try to post the charts at least once a week...This has become a daily evening routine for me, I eagerly wait for your charts. Please I request you to continue if possible at all.

Thanks so much for all the teachings avny. You are one great teacher and you really helped me A LOT!!! Words wont be enough!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! you are one awesome dude!! thanks my friend.

Last edited:

amitrandive

Dear all,

initially i wanted to contribute something to a forum,from where i got so many things
and it helped me a lot,to find my faults,improve my method and many new opportunities
to add, there were questions and doubts raised by fellow traders,which helped me to furthur improve my knowledge
being in a teaching profession,though for a very short period,i knew it well that " teaching is the best way of learning"
though i was not, like, teaching anything here,only sharing my ideas,but the result was the same for me

from here on, i want one of you to take over and start posting your charts and trades,do it for

lastly,,thanks to all,who shared this thread,posted their views and cheered me up

Anvy

Best of Luck for your future endeavors :thumb:

You have been an inspiring force to all us fellow traders.:clapping:

For me personally you have shown how to tackle the FII's driven and Algo trading driven market with a discretionary approach.

Was never aware of the discretionary approach earlier.Your daily postings were a joy to watch along with the patient explanations.

I will also remember your very first advice " “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Thanks again from all of us :clapping::clapping::clapping:

XRAY27

Dear all,

Dear avny sir,

First best of Luck for your future endeavors

you have given Traderji the important concept of discretionary trading with great deal of perfection

your explanation is very much simple and easy .. and posting of chart daily for easy understanding is simple super
we miss you sir:(

augubhai

Dear all,

Anvy,

Thanks for having given us this wonderful thread. Hope to see you come back and keep contributing to the forum.

Dear Anvy,

This is the first thread I visit in Traderji everyday and I have learnt a lot from your postings. Thank you and hope everything will work out well for you.

Hope to see you back sometime in the future.
Dear Anvy,

We TJ members truly benefitted from this thread. It is routine activity for me every morning to see "what Anvy has for us today". I thank you for your benevolent attitude for sharing your great ideas with fellow members.

regards

Pradipjee

DSM

Dear Avny,

Just saw your post now. You are not only a good trader, but a wonderful human being as well. Seen you post so many motivating and positive articles, and more importantly your charts that have been appreciated by one and all. Wish you all the best, and hope to see you around.

Take care,

DSM

Dear all,

Biswajit Das

It is very painful to me that from now I can not see avny's posts/chart here....I always try to copy his style, system....however I will be waiting for his come back.....
today I traded NF up to 1.00 pm as per his style, pls guys indicate any kind of my mistake.....I am not full time day trader....I trade only when I get full day free .....I request all friends, pls, post your charts which trades are like avny's system......