Master one trick only

Yes, I understand..

Thank you avny..

Avny or any members,
Im not trading, but in my trading terminal Nest.. is it possible to setup the Today Avg Price !

I have access to amibroker, but no access to live feed.. I dono if I can afford it.
and I dono much about it anyway...is there some way to get this setup for learning or paper trading

Last edited:

avny

Yes, I understand..

Thank you avny..

Avny or any members,
Im not trading, but in my trading terminal Nest.. is it possible to setup the Today Avg Price !

I have access to amibroker, but no access to live feed.. I dono if I can afford it.
and I dono much about it anyway...is there some way to get this setup for learning or paper trading
search for 'josh's utility"which takes live data from nest to ami

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82733-free-realtime-data-now-nest-odin-trade-tiger-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms.html

Last edited:

avny

todays tradess

1" BOF sell,exit half at exit 1 and rest at TSL

2:BPB buy,though the move to lower resistance,lacked the strength,so should have avoided long and waited for short setup,but the small pin bar tempted me to take long

3: reverse to short,exit half at the low of the day and rest at TSL
at TSL it was a good setup to long,as price wa taking good support at this level,butmissed
4:as price approached to lower reistance with good strength,took long after a pull back,exit half at upper resistance
5:short as price stalled near the resistance,exit below the lower support

manishchan

Yes, I understand..

Thank you avny..

Avny or any members,

search for 'josh's utility"which takes live data from nest to ami
Here is the link for the utility. Link in Josh's signature..

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/82...er-google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-ms-101.html

Last edited:
Hi Avni. Great trade. I think you are getting better and better at picking up tops and bottoms. Have started paper trading with PAT. I also picked up around 50 points. But i think I need more practice and clearly defined rules for my setup. will start trading with real money after 1 month of practice. Meanwhile learning from your trade postings.

Thanks and Regards.

kumudhan

in nest trader market watch right click in the column and select ADD CUSTOM COLUMNS.in column name type AVERAGE.and in COLUMN EXPRESSION type or cutpaste this ( "High" + "Low " ) / 2 . click on ADD. now you can see Today Avg Price.

Last edited:

avny

Hello friends,

Friends, pls tell me how to draw small trendlines and marking notes like avny did in his chart in ventura pointer. i am using ventura pointer too.

tnx
sakthi
these lines and notes are added after saving the chart in "paint"

amitrandive

posting in real time is not posssible for me,as it creates a distraction and once i have an open position,i keep my all attention there
2nd thing is,if i post live,then it becomes a call for somebody,and i want people to learn rather than follow a call
once u understand the price action and setup and how it works,than u dont need anybody,u can manage yourself
from last 4 months i am posting my trades daily with charts,so one can understand the concept and use it in his own way
hope u understand
thank
Avny

Thanks for being a true Professional and a great Mentor !!!

We need to learn from you to remain focused and take Trading very seriously as one takes a full time job or any other business.

:clapping: