Master one trick only

Taiki

thanks for kind words Tailki

you yourself is doing very well

regarding ventura,it is really funny

they have a new software called New pointer,and funny thing is they are not
informing their old clients about this nor it is available on their website
last week i had a problem with the "pointer"and they were unable yo solve for two days,then they gave me the link to download new pointer
it has some extra features like last 7 days intraday data,some TA tools and some other features
when asked,why they are not giving this to all,all they said "ENJOY"
:lol::lol:

When I was trading with ventura, one lady executive from delhi was calling me once in every week. My local branch manager of ventura is residing in my neighbourhood. I had repeatedly told them to ask their technical team for improving chart patterns and to include candlestick chart in electronic trading platform. They were simply saying me Yes we will do that, but no steps were taken :D

Plus the brokerage was high too for future. So finally i changed to VNS. By the way what is your current brokerage plan for future ??

Regards
Taiki

avny

:lol::lol:

When I was trading with ventura, one lady executive from delhi was calling me once in every week. My local branch manager of ventura is residing in my neighbourhood. I had repeatedly told them to ask their technical team for improving chart patterns and to include candlestick chart in electronic trading platform. They were simply saying me Yes we will do that, but no steps were taken :D

Plus the brokerage was high too for future. So finally i changed to VNS. By the way what is your current brokerage plan for future ??

Regards
Taiki
I have already switched to zerodha,

another family member is using ventura for positional trading

thanks

avny

Last edited: