Master one trick only

wisp

my decision mostly depends on intraday pivots only

occassionaly i take help of HTF,but mainly depend on intraday pivots
Pivots!!:lol::lol:

Underneath most price action systems is pivots. So first place to go is pivot school! Vjay bro, wheres your thread???

SO my theory:
Pivot+one trick=success
Pivots alone=failure
One trick alone=failure

MSN1979

o view all price movement from the perspective of other traders, and how the price mov
Re: Help

hi sedbu,

here is my way of trade

A; breakout above 1st 5 min candle,there was a pullback but not near the line so no trade
B: price drop below the upper line,but went above the line immediately,a failed breakdown,will buy above the candle,which closed above the line,candle C,SL is below the low of this candle
1st target of rs 5 achieved at candle G,move SL to break even(which triggered at 5th candle after this candle)
as price went below the low of candle F(nearest swing low),our failed breakdown setup failed,so take short position below the low of candle F,SL above the high of candle G
as price approached to candle H,1st target of rs 5 achieved ,here shift SL either to break even or as price is reaching to lower end of 1st 5 min candle,u can shift the SL at the high of candle H(in any case it triggers)
candle I:price gave a break out,which failed at candle J,so initiate short position below the low of candle J,SL above the candle I
shift SL avobe the high of pin bar candle k,which triggered
as price are in a clear downtrend,one can go short again below the low of candle K with SL above of candle L
thanks