MAS Techinical software any Idea??

altraderji said:
DO not ever try ICICIDirect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! visit moneycontrol.com or this forum lot of people ar e crying abt icicidirect.com in my last post I hv said abt the brokerage rate.....their are ten times costly.....and double of tht there nonsense website...which is lousy at best....
Think rationally,

Day trading with online broker thru web interface is bound to be slow and frustrating. The server has to process each and every query and transmit an HTML response.
If you are going for intraday trading , trading terminal with a broadband connection is the minimum requirement.
If you cannot provide for broadband + trading terminal forget trading.
No use criticizing ICICIdirect.com.
What they offer is a good platform for investing with minimum paper hassles.
( brokerage a/c + bank a/c + demat a/c ), online IPOs, Mutual Fund plaza, access to NSE + BSE.

Regards!

trader9 said:
Think rationally,

Day trading with online broker thru web interface is bound to be slow and frustrating. The server has to process each and every query and transmit an HTML response.
If you are going for intraday trading , trading terminal with a broadband connection is the minimum requirement.
If you cannot provide for broadband + trading terminal forget trading.
No use criticizing ICICIdirect.com.
What they offer is a good platform for investing with minimum paper hassles.
( brokerage a/c + bank a/c + demat a/c ), online IPOs, Mutual Fund plaza, access to NSE + BSE.

Regards!
Very well put trader9. A rational answer to an irrational outburst.

I do understand.
Trading at the local broker's office is much much better and the preffered ideal choice.
But here we are talking about online brokers who provide access to trading oppurtunities from the comfort of your home.
With the increased interest in the stock markets, not everyone can be present at all times in their broker's office.

There is much to be desired about broadband infrastructure in our country but it is certainly improving. You have BSNL, MTNL and even Reliance offering their services. Things will improve.

Paper records are needed for tax and other matters apart from permanent record keeping.
But mininum paper records, the better.

On the whole you have to judge a broker on the basis of services they provide.
ICICIdirect thru web interface is not apt for trading. Get them to give you a direct terminal access.

SEBI, NSE have investor protection guidelines, laws but then the likes of Ketan Parekh, Home Trade manage to commit fraud.

In my experiance online trading is good if you have a faster connection like reliance, tataindicom or toutchtel which gives 114kbps or 128 kbps speeds. I am using Indiabulls online trading platform which is very fast and reliance mobile phone for connectivity.
gvnarendra

Please Dont Account With Icici This One Of The Useless Broker
1. No Data Feed For Any Technical Software
2.always Loging Problem At Markete Opening Time
3 World Highest Brokerage Charge
4.no Sujestion Or Trading Idseas Like Kotak Or 5paisa Or Insdiabulls

Totaly If U Open A/c With Them Your All Blood Will Be Sucked By Icici