Maruti Udyog Ltd

Traderji

Super Moderator
girishammanagi said:
For the past couple of trading sessions Maruti has lost almost by 10%. At around Rs.350 is it worth buying?

Thanks,
Maruti Udyog Ltd made a Low of 348.00 today. So if you are willing to keep that as a stoploss you can go long now.

Traders with a reasonable risk apetite can buy Maruti at the current level of Rs.355/- as it may very well cross Rs.362 and may find it way towards Rs.370 in the very short term of few days.

It may be noted that one of the excellent strike rate groups at yahoo, http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/indian-share-guru has recommended this stock.

Regards
Samaruna

"well,l i feel like on 22nd sept ,evening it will take sharp rise to upward's or may be on 23rd sept morning, which will make all of us investor's happy :) ISNT TRADERJI. bcz suzuki cant come alone in setting up new DIESEL PLANT , can u expect maruti without suzuki, or shuld i say CAN U EXPECT HANUMAN JI WITHOUT RAM CHANDRA JI .
(MARUTI=HANUMAN, KESSARI NANDAN ) .so guys stop worrying about maruti alone suzuki,
market,operator's gona create panic first by pulling it down to levels of 350 , so that every guy like of us shuld sold their all stock and they can pick at lower level's and when it risen , heaten up , leavn on our shoulder's', WAIT FOR 23RD SEPT, COMPANY MEETING' WE CAN MAKE SOME VERY GOOD MONEY LIKE TATA MOTOR RUN TODAY WITH ADR LISTING IN SEPT END
UR COMMENTS TRADERJI"

Maruti was pulled down today despite what is generally conceived as positive announcement on JV. What is the reason? What does the technicals say? :confused: Trader Ji may give some insight. :)

Regards
Samaruna

Maruti is still in bearish mode,its not the right time to buy this scrip.

Traderji

Super Moderator
samaruna said:
Maruti was pulled down today despite what is generally conceived as positive announcement on JV. What is the reason? What does the technicals say? :confused: Trader Ji may give some insight. :)

Regards
Samaruna
I would suggest you to hold on to your position with a stop loss at 348.00.

Maruti udyog is forming a descending triangle for the past 3 months.If it breaks below 345 then the stock would be in trouble.