Markets getting immune to FIIs ?

At this juncture the market is trying to absorb the negative news , recessions in American economy election In Uk , national scene outburst of bigwigs and political maturity of alliance government , new international business connection and free trade with south asian countries make intersting and tourist getting interested in congenial climate with respect to central Asia , The trigger of normal monsoon by the respective Minister gave sigh of relief to various industry. Hope this month best quarterly results and yearly results with their bonous anouncement will help in cheering the market and hover around 6200 to 5700 subject to plus and minus news reaches the market and help analysis to make up their mind. with best of luck.

sh50

I think there is a misuderstanding here. The word "mirror" in this context implies "telling you about the present state of affairs" But as they say "The future is not always an extention of the present" and even is psephology(election) and market research, accurate predictions are impossible. TA represents that more than anything else. It depends more on the person than the tool naturally:-

TA cannot mention
Whether of present, the future shall be an extention
Who can ever express such a relation
If possible ,that would be one heck of an invention
Most of us would then be in a mansion
and forever be free of tension

Jokes apart, to my mind the whole thing is about relevant analysis:-

"This is the worst pain a man can suffer. To have an insight into much and power over nothing". Humanbeings have a limited power to process information which in today's world is mindblogging. The stkmkt represents that more than anything else.

Last edited:
Dear Mr Jaideep - With all due respects I suggest that you please peruse what I posted earlier once again.If it doesn't make any sense to you I am afraid any more of my explanations will.Let us leave it at that OK, thanks and regards

K Kannamthanam

My very dear Mr.kannam...whatever,

Like you suggest, let's not get into loggerheads with each other about as abstract a subject as T/A. I did "peruse" your post & hence the response. Yes you're right, it made absolutely no sense to ME, period. You did'nt like what I posted, so be it & leave it at that. I'm admittedly a confrontationist by nature but not this time & not with you on a piddling matter as this. Please allow yourself the luxury of basking in your own thoughts & theories and forget about me & my views. :cool:

sh50 my dear Wordsworth, I really am wondering who "they" are who said that ... your quote "the future is not always an extension of the present" unquote.. It is something out of this world. As I always knew it, quote..." The present is what the past decided for us & the future is what the present decides for us" unquote..., with respects to the great Confucius. Vely, vely solly for for the mis-translation if any, Master. :) There are any number of views & sayings on this by wise men re-inforcing this statement. This has & still forms the basis on which topics such as "Origins of life on Earth", "Extra-terrestrial life", "Foundations of ancient religions", "Mankind the dominant species", the "SETI" project..... etc are being studied, vivisected & microscoped. Forgive me for differring with you again but that's what this great august forum is for is'nt it, differing, agreeing, arguing and opining within limits of civility & decorum?

Happy trading all of you & enjoy your own views & thoughts.

sudoku1

even aftr more than 3 yrs ,v r very much dependent on FII's.......:D