Markets & After hours

avny

A Police Officer pulls over a speeding car.
The Officer says, ” I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir .”

The driver says, “Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60; perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.”

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: “Now don”t be silly, dear! You know that this car doesn’t have cruise control.”

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, “Can’t you please keep your mouth shut for once!! ?”

The wife smiles demurely and says, “Well dear you should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did or your speed would have been higher.”

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, “Woman, can’t you keep your mouth shut?”

The officer frowns and says, “And I notice that you”re not wearing your seat belt, sir. That’s an automatic $75 fine.”

The driver says, “Yeah, well, you see, officer, I had it on, but I took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.”

The wife says, “Now, dear, you know very well that you didn’t have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you”re driving.”

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, “WHY DON”T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??”

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, “Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma”am?”

The wife says, “Only when he”s been drinking, officer.” ;)

avny

A woman was sure that her husband was cheating on her, and having an affair with the Maid.

So she laid down a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent the maid home for the weekend & didn't tell the husband.

That night when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story: "Excuse me my dear, my stomach aches", and went to the bathroom.

The wife promptly went into the Maid's bed. She switched the lights off. When he came in silently, he wasted no time or words but had his way with her....

When he finished and was still panting, the wife said: "You didn't expect to find me in this bed, did you?" And then she switched on the light...

"No madam", said the Gardener…

_Rajesh_

Excerpts from a speech by Chetan Bhagat at Symbiosis

Don’t just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.

There is no point of getting a promotion on the day of your breakup. There is no fun in driving a car if your back hurts. Shopping is not enjoyable if your mind is full of tensions.

Life is not to be taken seriously, as we are really temporarily here. We are like a pre-paid card with limited validity. If we are lucky, we may last another 50 years. And 50 years is just 2,500 weekends. Do we really need to get so worked up? It’s ok, bunk a few classes, goof up a few interviews, fall in love. We are people, not programmed devices.

http://www.chetanbhagat.com/other-works/speeches/spark/

Akshaye Khanna invests Rs 50 lakh to get Rs 1 crore in 45 days, loses all

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...in-45-days-loses-all/articleshow/24404510.cms

Actor Akshaye Khanna has filed a police complaint against an Andheri couple who allegedly duped him of Rs 50 lakh, claiming they would invest the sum in the commodity market with a promise to double it in 45 days.

"In October 2010, my client Akshaye invested the money in Intech Images, owned by the couple. They lured him with false promises of getting the money doubled in just 45 days. However, for almost three years, they continued to give him excuses instead of returning the money," the actor's lawyer Rajendra Dhuru told TOI on Saturday.

Akshaye filed a complaint with the Malabar Hill police station on Friday through his lawyer, against Satyabrata Chakravarty and his wife Sona, president and director respectively of Intech Images Private Ltd. Dhuru said the actor met the couple at a social gathering in October 2010 at Andheri. "Immediately after 45 days, Akshaye called Chakravarty according to the agreement made. But they gave excuses and asked him to wait for some more days saying they had re-invested the money and they will get an additional Rs 50 lakh excluding the Rs 1 crore under the agreement signed," the complaint stated.

The actor later exchanged a series of emails with Chakravarty's company but every time they gave him new excuses. "We have the agreement for the investment and the money was paid through cheque favouring of Intech Images Private Company," said Dhuru.

Malabar Hill senior inspector Vinay Bagade confirmed a cheating case had been registered against the couple for duping the actor, adding it had been transferred to the Economic Offence Wing (EOW). Rajvardhan Sinha, additional commissioner of police, EOW, said the couple had been called for questioning on Saturday, but there were no details of any arrests till the time of going to print.

Repeated attempts to contact Chakravarty failed as he didn't answer his mobile or respond to SMSs. Calls on his landline also went unanswered on Saturday.

A commodity trading expert told TOI that it was difficult for money to be doubled in 45 days, as the couple had claimed. "The commodity trading market is very volatile and unless very significant changes occur, no one can predict what the returns will be or the investor can even incur losses. The only fast returns can be expected in the international gold market, but there too one can't get double the investment. In the current scenario, what the actor was offered is highly impossible," he said.
This story proved Bollywood actors and actress don't follow their movie......refer Bollywood comedy movie Hera Pheri.........:lol:

Once a beautiful family, A Boy, His mom & dad, and his grandpa and grandma..

One day before going to bed with is parents, the boy said good night dad, goodnight mom, goodnight grandma and goodbye grandpa..This is listened by his dad but he forgot it.

Early in the morning, grandpa nomore...everybody sad and funeral over..

Next day before going to bed , the boy said good night dad, goodnight mom and goodbye grandma ...This is listened by his dad and he doubted about grandma on next day..

Same thing happened, grandma nomore...

Next day the man was very eager about his son's words and he afraid who will be next..
Boy said goodnight ma and goodbye dad...As this words listened my his father shocked and went out of the house..he spent whole night on the roads..by sunshine he is alive and he is very happy that his son's words didn' work..

He went to his home then his wife shouting at him and said this milkman dead early hours of this morning and where have you been ????

dhinakar113

Some of the Trading Wisdom... I like.

There is no Holy Grail trading system.

You're wrong until you're proven right.

No-one can predict the next move.

The nature of the markets is uncertainty. Novices lose because they seek certainty where it doesn't exist. Professionals succeed because they learn to live with the uncertainty.

Trading is the art of facing your greatest fears without flinching.

The markets are not a source of fear, but rather they reveal to the trader the fear that already exists within them.

You can't have success until you let go of the need for it.

The most important lessons in trading, each trader must learn for themselves.

All trading decisions must be made on the basis of insufficient data.

We must learn the power of trading with our helplessness.

The only victory lies in surrender to oneself.

All of the significant battles are waged within the self.

You are free to do whatever you like. You need only face the consequences.

Learn to forgive yourself, again and again and again and again.

Get a notebook. And create the second greatest trading book in the world. It costs nothing. But it's value is priceless.

- Lance Beggs.

Yes........DSM in bigger time frame........with good system you can beat the operator............and you can minimize the risk......but......astro trader or blind trader should avoid that.....just analyze the winning ratio in excell then apply the method.....:thumb:
The biggest mistake mostly traders do- try to beat the operator, smart traders just friendly move with operators move & earn their way.