Markets & After hours

amitrandive

19 Motivating Sentences for your Life

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.

2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

3. Follow the three R's:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.

4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.

5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.

8. Spend some time alone every day.

9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.

10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think
back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your
life.

13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current
situation. Don't bring up the past.

14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.

15. Be gentle with the earth.

16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love
for each other exceeds your need for each other.

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get
it.

19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

amitrandive

Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, “Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don’t fall into the river.” The little girl said, “No, Dad. You hold my hand.” “What’s the difference?” Asked the puzzled father. “There’s a big difference,” replied the little girl. “If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.”

Moral :
Trust and respect cannot be learned, purchased or acquired.
They can only be EARNED

amitrandive

10 IMPORTANT WORDS

The most selfish 1 letter word – I – avoid it.
The most satisfying 2 letter word – We – use it.
The most poisonous 3 letter word – Ego – kill it.
The most used 4 letter word – Love – value it.
The most pleasing 5 letter word – Smile – keep it.
The fastest spreading 6 letter word – Rumour –ignore it.
The hardest working 7 letter word – Success –achieve it.
The most enviable 8 letter word – Jealousy – distance it.
The most powerful 9 letter word – Knowledge – acquire it.
The most essential 10 letter word – Confidence –trust it.

DSM

Somatung Sir, Most of us know that Robert Downey Jr. had enormous issues due to his drug habits, and he spent time in jail for it. This quote was made by him on Oprah Winfrey's show, where he was reflecting back on the worst phase of his life. As I understand it, he says that a person can overcome any problems and challenges - IF HE DECIDES (OR RESOLVES) TO.... and in his case going to rehabilitation, having a relapse and serving jail term can be the pits and a point of no return for an actor. But Robert Downey Jr. overcame these setback and his drug habit, and he went on to star in a hit move Iron Man, and win two Oscar nominations thereafter.... the quote was in that context.......

Sir DSM

As you made that post, could you kindly explain with your personal words what is meant with what he says.

DSM

Think of yourself as a container for wealth. If your container is small and your money is big, what’s going to happen? You will lose it. Your container will overflow and the excess money will spill out all over the place. You simply cannot have more money than the container. Therefore you must grow to be a big container so you cannot only hold more wealth but also attract more wealth. The universe abhors a vacuum and if you have a very large money container, it will fill the space - T. Harv Eker

You may not realize it when it is happening, but a kick in the teeth (setback) may be the best thing that could happen in the world for you - Walt Disney

One ceases to recognize the significance of mountain peaks if they are not viewed occasionally from the deepest valleys - Dr. Al Lorin

When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Sometimes you just need to relax and let the universe take charge - Unknown

When you least expect it, the world will throw you a curve ball. It is to test your courage, commitment and your ability to change and adapt - Paulo Coelho