Market Prediction...Must See

DiwaliCrackers

I am just copy and paste one article from some other group....

Hi,

I have been conveying some impressions gathered from my broker in Delhi who has widespread contacts in the Grey markets and the main political parties. I am sure all of us are aware of the large scale participation in the grey markets, which are more like betting rings and exist only because of the high taxes we have to pay in the regular markets. Nevertheless, I have found, to my great surprise over the years, that operators in the grey markets are able to arrive at accurate surmises. I must confess that the last crash in 2008 was predicted well in advance and that time I followed and was able to avert a lot of losses.

So, for all that it is worth, here is the latest gossip from Delhi:

-There is a breakdown in normal governance at the Centre, mainly due to coalition politics. Faceoff between Chidambaram and Ahluwalia on how to handle inflation. Reserve bank is now expected to raise rates as much as 75 basis points (not 25 pts as expected). This will give a further jolt to the markets before the end of the current month.
-Mamta blackmailing Govt to act against West Bengal government, which will escalate tensions there and have a national impact.
-The realty bubble expected to burst, initially in the smaller towns viz Ludhiana, Ranchi, Dehra Dun etc.
-FIIs and NRIs have started to bypass India due to the widespread scams and the political uncertainty. The Citibank scam is the last straw. Those who are not averse to risks would rather invest in Russia, where the returns are more.

Because of all the above reasons, and also astrology and the old style manual charting, the grey market operators feel strongly that the Nifty will continue to slide, with a target of 5550 before 31st March.

Of course, all this feedback must be taken with a pinch of salt. However, as far as technical analysis is concerned, there are many analysts who agree that a heavy fall is imminent, and many others who foresee a rise upto 7300 levels!

Taurus1

In the stockmarket, anything is possible. :p
If the US market goes south now, it's all over.

rajeshn2007

I am just copy and paste one article from some other group....

Hi,

I have been conveying some impressions gathered from my broker in Delhi who has widespread contacts in the Grey markets and the main political parties. I am sure all of us are aware of the large scale participation in the grey markets, which are more like betting rings and exist only because of the high taxes we have to pay in the regular markets. Nevertheless, I have found, to my great surprise over the years, that operators in the grey markets are able to arrive at accurate surmises. I must confess that the last crash in 2008 was predicted well in advance and that time I followed and was able to avert a lot of losses.

So, for all that it is worth, here is the latest gossip from Delhi:

-There is a breakdown in normal governance at the Centre, mainly due to coalition politics. Faceoff between Chidambaram and Ahluwalia on how to handle inflation. Reserve bank is now expected to raise rates as much as 75 basis points (not 25 pts as expected). This will give a further jolt to the markets before the end of the current month.
-Mamta blackmailing Govt to act against West Bengal government, which will escalate tensions there and have a national impact.
-The realty bubble expected to burst, initially in the smaller towns viz Ludhiana, Ranchi, Dehra Dun etc.
-FIIs and NRIs have started to bypass India due to the widespread scams and the political uncertainty. The Citibank scam is the last straw. Those who are not averse to risks would rather invest in Russia, where the returns are more.

Because of all the above reasons, and also astrology and the old style manual charting, the grey market operators feel strongly that the Nifty will continue to slide, with a target of 5550 before 31st March.

Of course, all this feedback must be taken with a pinch of salt. However, as far as technical analysis is concerned, there are many analysts who agree that a heavy fall is imminent, and many others who foresee a rise upto 7300 levels!
so many negatives mentioned and nifty only 5550 ? that is hardly few percentage down from here !
:)

Taurus1

whats the problem with the damn market??? lol

Hint hint: Everytime i enter a stock it goes on a bear run and immediately after i exit it, the price goes higher. Last week i purchased Nifty Bees lol. Will warn u ppl when i am about to sell it. Keep your eyes open.