Market News

K

karvind79

Dear Friends,

I have an idea to post market news in this thread and all are post the msgs only if it is true and don't post rumours.Rumour's are killers of retailers and investors.

I lost nearly 5k on oneday due to rumour.Pl.avoid rumour.

Market news 1:
-------------------

Sanwaria Agro mulls stock split

Sanwaria Agro Oils Ltd has informed that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on October 11, 2005, to consider further split of equity share having face value of Rs 5/- to unlock the value and increase liquidity in Companys share.

MN 2:
-------

Gujarat NRE Coke sets up first mine in Australia

Gujarat NRE Coke Ltd has announced that its first Australian Mine, NRE No. 1 Colliery was formally opened on September 23 by Hon. Mr. David Campbell Minister for Regional Development, Illawarra and Small Business Govt of New South Wales, Australia.

Gujarat NRE Australia Pty Ltd (GNAL), a subsidiary of the Company owns and operates Bellambi West Colliery at Russell Vale, 10 kms north of Wollongong. The Company had purchased this historical coal mine in New South Wales region of Australia last December and renamed it as NRE No. 1 Colliery.

NRE No. 1 Colliery will initially start with 1 million metric tonne per annum and scaled up to 2 million metric tonne of coal a year.

The commencement of production demonstrates unflinching determination and commitment on the part of both GNAL and the Company to their aim of producing coal at an annualised rate of 1 Million tonne per annum by December 2005 and thereafter increasing it to over 2 Million tonnes per annum. The consolidated manufacturing capacity of the Company including its subsidiary Bharat NRE Coke Ltd (BNCL) will be 1.4 Million Tonne in 2006 by the Indian operations

Mn 3:
------

SRF commissions polymerisation lines

SRF Ltd has informed that one of the Polymerisation lines with a capacity of 20 TPD along with four spinning fines and common utilities have been commissioned and commercial production has begun. The second poly line with similar capacity and spinning line is under commissioning.

MN 4:
-----

Govt mulls 10-20% stake offload in AI, IA IPO

The centre is considering the option of divesting 10-20 per cent of its holding in Air-India and Indian Airlines in their Initial Public Offer (IPO) slated to hit markets in early 2006. However, the actual figure will depend upon the recommendation of financial consultants who will be appointed shortly.

MN 5:
------
Pfizers Q3 net profit at Rs 218.20 mn

Pfizer Ltd has announced the following unaudited results for the quarter ended August 31, 2005:

The Company has posted a net profit after Exceptional Items & Taxation of Rs 218.20 million for the quarter ended August 31, 2005 as compared to Rs 134.40 million for the quarter ended August 31, 2004. Total Income has increased from Rs 1501.40 million in Q3-04 to Rs 1729.30 million for the quarter ended August 31, 2005.

Pl. friends post market news uptodate here.Seniors pls encourage juniors.

Arvind K

Hi friends.I suggest a seperate thread for showing the latest qtly results along with the previous quarter for comparison qtr on qtr.(not same period previous year but contiguous qtr.) I have found this to have a tremendous effect on the market usually.We need to have these results at the earliest.

Hi Arvind,

Great stuff..........keep em coming,my friend!!Nice!

Saint

karvind79 said:
Dear Friends,

I have an idea to post market news in this thread and all are post the msgs only if it is true and don't post rumours.Rumour's are killers of retailers and investors.

I lost nearly 5k on oneday due to rumour.Pl.avoid rumour.

Market news 1:
-------------------

Sanwaria Agro mulls stock split

Sanwaria Agro Oils Ltd has informed that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on October 11, 2005, to consider further split of equity share having face value of Rs 5/- to unlock the value and increase liquidity in Companys share.

MN 2:
-------

Gujarat NRE Coke sets up first mine in Australia

Gujarat NRE Coke Ltd has announced that its first Australian Mine, NRE No. 1 Colliery was formally opened on September 23 by Hon. Mr. David Campbell Minister for Regional Development, Illawarra and Small Business Govt of New South Wales, Australia.

Gujarat NRE Australia Pty Ltd (GNAL), a subsidiary of the Company owns and operates Bellambi West Colliery at Russell Vale, 10 kms north of Wollongong. The Company had purchased this historical coal mine in New South Wales region of Australia last December and renamed it as NRE No. 1 Colliery.

NRE No. 1 Colliery will initially start with 1 million metric tonne per annum and scaled up to 2 million metric tonne of coal a year.

The commencement of production demonstrates unflinching determination and commitment on the part of both GNAL and the Company to their aim of producing coal at an annualised rate of 1 Million tonne per annum by December 2005 and thereafter increasing it to over 2 Million tonnes per annum. The consolidated manufacturing capacity of the Company including its subsidiary Bharat NRE Coke Ltd (BNCL) will be 1.4 Million Tonne in 2006 by the Indian operations

Mn 3:
------

SRF commissions polymerisation lines

SRF Ltd has informed that one of the Polymerisation lines with a capacity of 20 TPD along with four spinning fines and common utilities have been commissioned and commercial production has begun. The second poly line with similar capacity and spinning line is under commissioning.

MN 4:
-----

Govt mulls 10-20% stake offload in AI, IA IPO

The centre is considering the option of divesting 10-20 per cent of its holding in Air-India and Indian Airlines in their Initial Public Offer (IPO) slated to hit markets in early 2006. However, the actual figure will depend upon the recommendation of financial consultants who will be appointed shortly.

MN 5:
------
Pfizers Q3 net profit at Rs 218.20 mn

Pfizer Ltd has announced the following unaudited results for the quarter ended August 31, 2005:

The Company has posted a net profit after Exceptional Items & Taxation of Rs 218.20 million for the quarter ended August 31, 2005 as compared to Rs 134.40 million for the quarter ended August 31, 2004. Total Income has increased from Rs 1501.40 million in Q3-04 to Rs 1729.30 million for the quarter ended August 31, 2005.

Pl. friends post market news uptodate here.Seniors pls encourage juniors.

Arvind K

I think it will be beneficial if you (or whoever who is posting a news) add comment also with the news that how it may affect the market. That may open way for little discussion over the news.

Hi Arvind,
Great work,keep it up please.It would be very helpful if the senior members would comment and suggest the reaction of the news based on their analysis.Indeed it will be very useful for the beginners and the small investors of this forum.
regards,

mdjamal.
mdjamal.