Market Internals, Part 2

Linus

Hello!

Here we take a look at one more market internal - number of stocks which are up / down by 25 % in the last 65 days.

As you will notice, the number of stocks which are up by 25 % has increased, pointing to a reversal sooner or later.

s :cool: s

Attachments

Hello!

Here we take a look at one more market internal - number of stocks which are up / down by 25 % in the last 65 days.

As you will notice, the number of stocks which are up by 25 % has increased, pointing to a reversal sooner or later.

s :cool: s
Good to have Market Internals back in action,Sunil!

Saint

Linus

Hi Sunil .... Very happy to see you back in action .... Sunil may i ask how do you choose 65 days and 25% ... any theory behind this?
Thanks, and frankly I just don't know! and anyway it does not matter. I guess it is a kind of a parameter to show intermediate term health of the market. Also, 65 days directly relates to 13 weeks - a Fib number - but that's about it ! This is one of the methods used by Pradeep Bonde.

But anyway, no harm in using this I guess, as long as it directly points to the health of the markets, and we can always use the other internals for confirmation.

ss :)

Last edited: