Market 8 Years Cycle..History Repeats..2016 Bear Phase?..Must Read

I don’t want to Talk More…

Let the Facts Talk.

Today’s Breaking News BSE Sensex closes at over 1.5 year low

BSE Sensex Down 1500 points in first 10 Days of 2016

What's going on dudes...Lets check

Stock Market enter in Bear Phase after every 8 years..1992, 2000, 2008….and Now 2016?

1992 – Big Bull Harshad Mehta Scam
Market Crash: 60%
Took 6.5 years to Reach Previous Highs

2000 – DOT COM Bubble Blast
Market Crash: 58%
Took 4 years to Reach Previous Highs

2008 – Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Took 6 years to Reach Previous Highs

2016- ???...:mad::mad::mad:

Whether you like it or don’t, History Repeats all the times in the Stock Market. Hence be ready for Bear Phase in 2016

If you are an Investor please take your Investment Decision Wisely in 2016..:stop:

If you are a Day Trader or F&O Trader, Trade with the Trends and be ready for Biggest Gains in 2016..:cheers:

This Month Jan 2016 Expiry, Put Option profit till today…

ATM 7900 Put = 500% Return
OTM 7500 Put = 1000% Return

ram2010

Let the Facts Talk.

Stock Market enter in Bear Phase after every 8 years..1992, 2000, 2008….and Now 2016?

Whether you like it or don’t, History Repeats all the times in the Stock Market. Hence be ready for Bear Phase in 2016

If you are an Investor please take your Investment Decision Wisely in 2016..:stop:

If you are a Day Trader or F&O Trader, Trade with the Trends and be ready for Biggest Gains in 2016..:cheers:

Other than your arithmetic,

can you provide single fundamental reason for why indian stock markets has to crash?

Other than your arithmetic,

can you provide single fundamental reason for why indian stock markets has to crash?
@ram2010
Fundamentally Market was strong in 1992, 2000 and even 2008.
What happened that time? Why market Crashed?
Can you give me Fundamental reasons for these Crashes?
First of all it’s not my arithmetic, Its Fact.
And as I said whether you like it or don’t, be ready for Bear Phase in 2016.
Mr. Ram2010, If you are an Investor be ready to say HEY RAM…

ram2010

@ram2010
Fundamentally Market was strong in 1992, 2000 and even 2008.
What happened that time? Why market Crashed?
Can you give me Fundamental reasons for these Crashes?
First of all it’s not my arithmetic, Its Fact.
And as I said whether you like it or don’t, be ready for Bear Phase in 2016.
Mr. Ram2010, If you are an Investor be ready to say HEY RAM…
Those facts may be co-incidence,

It doesn't mean that 2016 will also follow suit-

iam not an investor,- full-time futures trader-

professional traders won't predict- they will follow price- the ultimate indicator-:thumb:

DSM

DayTrader,

Interesting thread... But here's a counter.

Three times I wore a red tie to work, the train was delayed all three times. So today also, I as I am going to wear the same red tie, the train will be delayed today as well.

This logic is the same as looking at the past data and trying to predict the future. The argument may be valid - only if there is a logic to co-relation, but in the example you gave, (just a few years of data) the logic seems weak and the sample data too little.

It is common knowledge that if we study a large amount of data we can find a high level of co-relation. Here are some actual facts of amazing co-relations : The amount of money spent by US on Science and Technology has 99.70% co-relation to deaths thru suicide thru hanging, strangulation and suffociation. Also there is 99.26% co-relation to per capita consumption of margarine to divorce rates in Maine... But of course, these high co-relations are just incidental.... and not linked in any logical way.

Having said this, the present economic scenario does look bad, and what you say may well come true. But in my view, this has nothing to do with 8 year cycles, as if we go back and look at the Sensex charts from inception, we will find as many cases where the 8 year cycle did not work.... My 2C.

Statistic quotes from : http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Let the Facts Talk.

natjay

All this talk of gloom-and-doom is quite overdone by now.

Sure, the markets have fallen to an extent, but in the larger context (monthly time frame), it's really just an expected correction from the hyped highs of 2014 and early 2015. No one says much when the markets climb 500-600 points in a day. But once it starts falling 200-300 points then there's all manner of hue and cry.

It's important to see things in perspective. From an investment and economic perspective, as long as the Sensex holds up over 24250 level (monthly support), we'll be doing just fine. Even if it goes down to 23000 or 22500 level, I wouldn't worry because it will open up very good value buying opportunities.