mark my words {open challenge}

i beleive amount invested in these scripts over a period of 4mts will return 35% or ^

• agree

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • disagree

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 10% or ^

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 15%or ^

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:p there are few underlying jewels in the market
my fav picks:
titanor components tgt-352{5mts}
ksb pumps tgt-500{2mts}
dewan housing-tgt-110{4mts}
they may give returns may b 1 mt late or earlier
but will surely give positive returns i cn throw an open challenge.
these are identified by techno funda analysis.lets take it one by one
ksb-infrastructure play.mnc.have made double bottom.although low liquidity but that leads to huge moves on day of higher volumes
titanor-world leader d,nero group corrected from its high formed highr bottom at 190and bounced {my fav}.electoalkaline electrodes business.
dewan housing -a play on housing boom.good mang. and currently cons at 52-55 range may give a bounce any time

Last edited:
Come On I Would Like My Investor Friends To Place Some Opinion On The Thread.only Views Do Not Make It Intersting.there Should Be Some Views And Counter Views

Hi Creameeee

I may be pardoned, if I have used one 'e' less in your name.

Now coming to your recommendations. I think it would be better, if you had indicated the present rate of that particular share. It gives the reader a fair idea of the expected returns over the time frame indicated by you.

Will you do a favour ?

Please welcome others to post their recommendations for which you would be willing to do techno fundamental analysis and post your views here. I think, we should not overburden Traderji with requesting for his views on a particular share. "Seniors" like you, should, time permitting, be willing to take up partial responsibility of Traderji.

I do not know the 'a' of technicals and had in the past requested Traderji to analyse certain scrips technically, but was not so lucky. But, am not frustrated - this is not a paid site and everyone has his time limitations.

Bye for now

Kamalesh

kamlesh although ican do techno funda analysis for u or my other collegues if u think i
m capable enough to do that .i wud also suggest that u partially follow the advices of person u have confidence upon and make money rather than than trying to second guess the scripts u dont know much about.for eg i know these scripts very well.thanks for reply and i hope more to come

Hi Creameeee

Now only i have joined in Traderji Network, so i have not know about ur recommendation date. so please specify the date & i have also a doubt abt "mts". What u are really specifying. Please Clarify it?

Bye
Rajeshprasath

by mts i mean months that means these stocks can show significant uptrends within this time frame as far as date is concerned i posted on 30th june which is written above every post

creameeee said:
:p there are few underlying jewels in the market
my fav picks:
titanor components tgt-352{5mts}
ksb pumps tgt-500{2mts}
dewan housing-tgt-110{4mts}
they may give returns may b 1 mt late or earlier
but will surely give positive returns i cn throw an open challenge.
these are identified by techno funda analysis.lets take it one by one
ksb-infrastructure play.mnc.have made double bottom.although low liquidity but that leads to huge moves on day of higher volumes
titanor-world leader d,nero group corrected from its high formed highr bottom at 190and bounced {my fav}.electoalkaline electrodes business.
dewan housing -a play on housing boom.good mang. and currently cons at 52-55 range may give a bounce any time
Neat move in Dewan Housing today.......great timing,creameeeee.Not so sure that you'll get to 110 in 4 months,but anything can happen in a stock market! :)