Margin Required for Nifty futures in R Money

Hello Friends,

I have opened an account in R Money, I want to know what will be the Margin for Nifty futures for a 100 lot.

I have 10 % margin in the account , but it still does not allow me to trade ?

It would be great if anyone who is trading in Nifty Futures in R Money could inform me about the same.

Thanks a lot.
Ashok

Hello Friends,

I have opened an account in R Money, I want to know what will be the Margin for Nifty futures for a 100 lot.

I have 10 % margin in the account , but it still does not allow me to trade ?

It would be great if anyone who is trading in Nifty Futures in R Money could inform me about the same.

Thanks a lot.
Ashok
At this time margin on nifty is 12.50 % so r-money is not allowing you to trade.

Hello ashok1010,

Kindly let me know your satisfaction levels with RelianceMoney.

Also If you can share with us you experience while trading Nifty Futures on RelianceMoney. Even I am planning to open an a/c. with them, would you recommend them ? How is their customer service ? How do you find their brokerage structure vis-a-vis their service standards ?

Thanks,

Siddique

When Customer service, Research and Brokerage concerned...........I am really happy with Motilal Oswal.....Awesome Broker. Please let me know how abt other brokers. I already have with Share khan and I Bulls.......But Motilal Oswal Rocks.

VJAY

Hai jsmgh9,
Please tell us about speciality of motilal oswal which different from other brokers.

Regards
VJAY