Margin Amount

Hello TheTrader,
It seems u are having R money trading a/c .
I am planning to open one with Rmoney esp 4 trading in nifty options.

Can u please inform what is the final brokerage for option trading if i trade in 5000 call say for premium Rs 200 mkt lot is 50.

Actually i want to find out is as below:

Suppose u take the 2500 coupon of r money and with that if we take a standard rs 5000 strike and premium rs 200 and mkt lot 50 then with this rs 2500 coupon how many nifty options can we trade?

Will wait for your reply

Thanks.
-sanjayt

Does the margin amount vary with different brokers ? I bought a Nifty lot with ICICI and margin amount was 32000. Is it the same with other brokers, or lesser ?

Does the margin amount vary with different brokers ? I bought a Nifty lot with ICICI and margin amount was 32000. Is it the same with other brokers, or lesser ?
As for as my Knowledge, the margin amount varies from broker to broker... For Eg, Milkyback mentioned sometimes back that, in RKGlobal, the margin amount is higher than sharekhan, Mine is also around 31k... So i think it varies from broker to broker...

Regards,
Sats.

praveen taneja

yes it varies from broker to broker bcoz religare want 44k for selling or buying nifty lot of 50

Dear Friends,

Hello!

Could anyone tell me about Options (Puts/Calls)

How the margin amount calculated.

What is the brokerage cost.

If we donot execute the options ( that is, if we allow to lapse), there is no brokerage cost levied.

But if we execute the option, are we to pay re-incur brokerage cost

Please guide