Margin against Fixed deposit? Any broker?

Hello all,

Can some one please tell me if there is any broker in india providing margin against fixed deposit ? i would like to use that margin to purchase non-fno stocks on delivery basis. Can some one please highlight their experience.

thanks in advance,

I checked with zerodha and they said as of now they dont give any margin against bank FD's. I wonder if any others give margin against bank FD's

SavantGarde

I checked with zerodha and they said as of now they dont give any margin against bank FD's. I wonder if any others give margin against bank FD's
Zerodha..is just lazy..they dont have all the facilities provided by exchanges.... and moreover they are based in Bangalore... so it is easier to say...NO...just use any other Broker from Mumbai...they should be able to help you...

One of My Friend Trading with a Broker in Chennai ( CAPITAL INFOMINE) has availed this facility . If you are interested let me enquire with my friend and update -- PM Me

One of My Friend Trading with a Broker in Chennai ( CAPITAL INFOMINE) has availed this facility . If you are interested let me enquire with my friend and update -- PM Me
hi ,

i dont know how to PM so replying here.

1.Please do find out if they can give margin against Fixed deposit.

2.How much margin do they give for a Fixed deposit of 2 lakhs maturing in say 3 years.

3. can we use this margin to buy NON-FNO stocks on delivery basis?

4.Do they charge interest on margin? if so how much?

thanks in advance