ManshiRT RTDatabase Export/Import Issue

sunilrhs

Hi All,

If any body can tell how to shift ManshiRT 1 min database from one computer to another computer and be able to use it on Amibroker. i have copied the database to new computer but not able to see data and infact no symbols at all. One of my friend tried to write manshi ppl as he is also facing the same situation but there seems to be no reply from them.

I will be greatful for the help.:).

Regards

Sunil

Hi All,

If any body can tell how to shift ManshiRT 1 min database from one computer to another computer and be able to use it on Amibroker. i have copied the database to new computer but not able to see data and infact no symbols at all. One of my friend tried to write manshi ppl as he is also facing the same situation but there seems to be no reply from them.

I will be greatful for the help.:).

Regards

Sunil
just a wild guess. copy the whole amidata directory in other computer or copy the manshi data base in the ami directory.but last one may not work but 1st one may work ,though i havent tried that

MANISH_DAMANI

Hi I am user of mansIhi rt. Actually you have to register for second computer. For that you have to pay them for 3 month if u want to use both computer. If u want to use only second computer then download trail from manshi rt and then send them new serail no. and old serial no. of the first computer. They will register then your problem solved. I have done this 3-4 times. Finally I have shifted to my laptop by similar process. Else you will not able to use service in new computer.

its a technical quiry. if u copy the manshi 1 min database in another computer then can u read that data base with the ami installed in that computer.

MANISH_DAMANI

I can copy data folder where data is stored and can see data in ami in new machine but new data and backfill cannot be done. So if you want to use new machine then you have to request them by above procedure.

rammmeo

Last edited:

sunilrhs

Sibu, its doesnt take much time to update ...may be just a minute if u are talking abt software and as far as data feed is concerned, there is a lag of couple of seconds...

Hi

Does anybody use Manshirt internet based data feed. Please tell me how much time it take to update?

Thanks