Manshi RT FEED(unreliable) FOR AMIBROKER

rammmeo

Then why not shift to some other data provider.
Or you think that others too are as good as this.

Really, we do not have good and reliable data provider.

its cheap thts y not moving somewhere else
and the only prob i had was when my lappi crashed and was not able to merge the data tht i had but hv found the solution to this so staying with it

kaly422000

Hi to All
Last week i left a message to Manshi RT as there online chat never works and the phone number they provide is useless,
I ask them on mail that i need a RT feed for AMIBROKER, and the mail came to me within 5 minutes as i was there potential client, i installed it and used free version for 2 days,
Yesterday i made the payment to them and sent them the mail regarding the payment and to activate my account , TO My Surprise there is no reply at all from them, there chat dosent work, there phone they never answer, and several mails i have written, but o reply so far
I would like to know that if anyone else is facing the same issue or its just m.
ALSO, PLEASE HELP ME FOR SOME REALTIME DATAFEED FOR MY AMIBROKER, SOMETHING WHICH IS REALLY AUTHETICATE, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SOME CHEAPEST SOLUTION, I AM LOOKING FOR SOME RELIABLE SOLUTION,
PLEASE HELP
they are now providing terminal based data extracter not direct server system. and they are reconstructing their site. pls give them some time.and pls fill up the form again with contact detail. but their software is free from any fault.

kaly422000

as a data provider they are best among many .
there is no such fault in their software. better try other and return to manshi again.
u can get cash,future and commodity if u have one such terminal like odin,iifl etc.

pls enquire other source at this rate.

kaly422000

Hi to All
Last week i left a message to Manshi RT as there online chat never works and the phone number they provide is useless,
I ask them on mail that i need a RT feed for AMIBROKER, and the mail came to me within 5 minutes as i was there potential client, i installed it and used free version for 2 days,
Yesterday i made the payment to them and sent them the mail regarding the payment and to activate my account , TO My Surprise there is no reply at all from them, there chat dosent work, there phone they never answer, and several mails i have written, but o reply so far
I would like to know that if anyone else is facing the same issue or its just m.
ALSO, PLEASE HELP ME FOR SOME REALTIME DATAFEED FOR MY AMIBROKER, SOMETHING WHICH IS REALLY AUTHETICATE, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SOME CHEAPEST SOLUTION, I AM LOOKING FOR SOME RELIABLE SOLUTION,
PLEASE HELP
ur pm not working pls chek i can assist u to have a solution for it from manshi

But I have a different experience, just two days ago they talked to me over phone and activated my subscription within 5 minutes and also allowed me to use MANSHIRT in Two machines ( NOT AT THE SAME TIME).
So I have a different view regarding their service !!:):)
please what is his phone no. can i also talk with him